Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Free Kindle downloads available today -

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
e-Books Free Today – Friday July 11th, 2014

Regular visitors to this thread will notice that some titles tend to recur. This is because writers on the KDP Select Program are allowed to offer their books free to download for 5 out of every 90 days in the hope of gaining a wider readership and some good reviews.

If you particularly enjoy an ebook or find it useful, please consider going onto the page and giving it at least a short review so that it can deservedly rise in the rankings.

You know what else would be good? If you find a book not very useful or even rubbish, I would be grateful to know, so that it can be left out of the list next time. You can't always go on bad reviews, because sometimes they are by competitors.

Affiliate Marketing in 7 Days (Jenna Inaouye)

How I Went From Zero to 30,000 'Likes' in 30 Days (Boomy Tokan)

Unusual Ways to Market Your Greeting Cards (Kate Harper)

And a wild card!

Salads To Go (Arnel Ricafranca)

Domain summit 2024

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
e-Books Free Today – Saturday July 12th, 2014

Regular visitors to this thread will notice that some titles tend to recur. This is because writers on the KDP Select Program are allowed to offer their books free to download for 5 out of every 90 days in the hope of gaining a wider readership and some good reviews.

If you particularly enjoy an ebook or find it useful, please consider going onto the page and giving it at least a short review so that it can deservedly rise in the rankings.

You know what else would be good? If you find a book not very useful or even rubbish, I would be grateful to know, so that it can be left out of the list next time. You can't always go on bad reviews, because sometimes they are by competitors.

Making Money Blogging: A Guide To Maximizing Your Blog's Earning Potential (Patrick Jeffries)

How to Write Words That Sell (Jim McCraigh)

Uncommon Marketing Strategies To Google AdWords Success (Paolo Garcia)

And a wild card!

Sports Psychology: Inside the Athlete's Mind (Jonny Bell)

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
e-Books Free Today – Sunday July 13th, 2014

How To Start A Promotions Company (Mike Oscar)

The 5-Minute Communicator (Clarence Oliver)

One-Hour Bestseller: Writing Faster The Easy Way (Robert Boduch)

How To Use Google+ For Business (Jason Holder)

Alpha Body Language: The Hidden Language of Alpha Leaders (B J Knights)

And a wild card!

Grow Your Orchids Like A Professional (PJ Group Publishing)
http://www.amazon.com/Grow-Your-Orc...ords=grow+your+orchids+like+a+professional+in

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
e-Books Free Today – Monday July 14th, 2014

The 10-Point Press Release Plan (Mike Broemmel)

Choice Words For Local Marketers (Susan Anderson)

Bestseller Design (Robert E Newton)

And a wild card!

The Pocket Linguist: A Practical Guide To Learning Any Language (Gregg Miller)

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
e-Books Free Today – Tuesday July 15th, 2014

Internet Niche Marketing 101 (Dylan Loh)

Link Building Is Dead. Long Live Link Building! (Sage Lewis)

Salesmanship: Discover How to Use People Skills and Effective Communication to Close More Sales Ethically (Derick Van Ness)

Landslide: Poor Management & How to Avoid It (Eric Kasten)

And a wild card!

The Independent Records Label And You (Matt Stiadle)

Last edited:

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
e-Books Free Today – Wednesday July 16th, 2014

$0 Startup (Jamie Bell)

Hit and Run Internet Marketing (Theodore Sullivan)

Become an Expert Negotiator (Daniel Weiser)

Barter Book (Barry Bowdidge)

5 Minute eBay Descriptions That Sell (Robert Boduch)

And a wild card!

My Secret List of Sites That Pay (J Goldenberg, E McNew) [Not so secret now, though]
http://www.amazon.com/Secret-List-S..._sim_b_49?ie=UTF8&refRID=1FPGHMSQGDSZQXB1PM1F

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
e-Books Free Today – Thursday July 17th, 2014

The Marketing To Do List: Over 100 marketing ideas and strategies for entrepreneurs and new marketing grads (Nicole Martins Ferreira)

The Hacker's Guide to Viral Marketing (Sean McKenzie)

The Social Entrepreneur's Guide to Saving the World (Arthur Linden)

Future Slides: TED Talks Presentation Design Principles (Andrew Barnes)

And a wild card!

Evernote Ninja (Timothy Booker)

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
e-Books Free Today – Friday July 18th, 2014

Smart Luck And The Seven Other Qualities Of Great Entrepreneurs (Andrew Davidson)

Information Marketing Success (Joan Mullally, Evelyn Trimborn)

List Building For Newbies (Greg Kononenko)

Starting Your Own Online Business: Going from Simple to Profitable (David Baer)

Influencing Virtual Teams: 17 Tactics (Hassan Osman)

How To Become A Review Blogger (Beth Jones)
http://www.amazon.com/Become-Review...-1&keywords=how+to+become+a+review+blogger+in

Pinterest Champion Guide (Nick Logan)
http://www.amazon.com/Pinterest-Cha...m_sbs_b_8?ie=UTF8&refRID=1SEYDXG5FW7MD6AVN9Z9

And a wild card!

7 Keys to Outstanding Leadership (Frank McKinley)
http://www.amazon.com/Keys-Outstand...=7+keys+to+outstanding+leadership+mckinley+in

MAllie

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I won't be able to post today, as I will be at a wedding. But perhaps now is an opportune time to ask if this list is something that is genuinely welcomed on the forum, or if I'm merely being humored. I know there have been plenty of views over the past couple of years, but I'm not sure how much actual use the list is to people. It might save some time in looking up ebooks, but those who are too busy domaining or running an ebusiness to look up their own are probably the very ones who don't need the information anyway.

I'd be glad of feedback on this. I'm not looking for any kind of gratitude - although the rare comments I've had have been truly appreciated - but to find out if the list is a real addition or something that's regarded as a 'little hobby' of mine.

In the meantime, thanks to those who have checked out the list or commented. If you got at least one good, useful or enjoyable Kindle ebook the effort has been worth it. :)

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators