1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

freecreditchecks.org

Discussion in 'Domains for Sale - Fixed Prices' started by petersen045, Jul 13, 2006.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. petersen045

petersen045 Platinum Member

Local Time:
    5:48 PM
    I never really wanted to sell this domain name, but here I am basically giving it away. This item is for sale at $4,000 and I am open to communicating with all interested parties throughout the next few days. This item is in auction at ebay right now with a buy-it-now of 4K US. If no one gets the buy it now, I will likely sell it to the next highest bidder.

Also for sale on ebay right now are:

yai.com
    pla.com
    dov.com
    californiamortgagebroker.com (check overture)
    accidenthealthinsurance.com
    gfx.net (Great for a graphics site)

etc. many more....

savings.ca
    airmail.ca
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.