Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

appraise Gardening.com - Reg'd Since 1994

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We're genuinely interested in collecting opinions and honest appraisals on our domain Gardening.com (development and money making potential, domain value for a possible resale, what's the best way to use it etc ...)

There's a medium competition for the "Gardening" keyword in Google so there's for sure some potential behind it, we think ...

Next September we'll decide what doing with it while we're actually starting to test its traffic.

Thanks since now for your help.

Domain Summit 2024

Candomain

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
$250k min as is.
or
affiliate site with one of the large box stores or amazon + original content updated daily. value = more than $250k for sure.
imho

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Fantastic domain. I wish it was mine…

vickyhunter

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Wow! I would say mid six figures. Good luck with it.

Mark Talbot

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Not that I know from experience, but to me the best way to use it would be to let someone else do all the work with it. Sell it to a firm with a solid hold on the gardening biz. With residuals if possible.

DomainEmpire.com

Level 9
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
We've received an unexpected amount of positive feedbacks from multiple forums and channels in the latest 48h about Gardening.com and we thank you all for letting us know your honest opinion about it.
We're not yet sure about its future, we'll decide within September what doing with it, if developing, renting, considering joint-ventures or selling but for sure we'll keep updated all people who inquired about it privately.

We're also taking a note about all those who showed interest in a possible future cooperation: should we move in this direction, we'll study a genuine partnership proposal which will guarantee a fair and permanent profit to any of the involved parties.

We've appreciated all of your opinions, maybe sometimes "a bit too optimistic" but surely we'll keep them all into serious consideration before taking a final decision about our domain.

We'll surely make our decision public for next September to get involved anyone with an interest in the domain, to help us selling, renting, looking for new partners or to gather some targeted content and ideas for a possible development at mutual advantage.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom