Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

GoDaddy login problems

Status
Not open for further replies.

March2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced randomly every few months that their user names and passwords stop working there for no apparent reason?

Ubiquitous

Since 1997
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Has anyone experienced randomly every few months that their user names and passwords stop working there for no apparent reason?

Yes, I've had it happen twice this year... it get's locked somehow and you have to contact customer service to get in unlocked. At first I was annoyed, although it is also re-assuring that they lock the account for security purposes when something looks suspicous. Sometimes it has to do with your credit card information apparently...

:twitch:

March2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
From what I can figure out, it happens every three months and with no warning or explanation.

nafti

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am having trouble logging into my GD account today. I can't update my site with WS_FTP Pro either because it's on their server. Can't even email them.

March2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you can't get their support form to send, you can reach GoDaddy support here:
support at supportwebsite.com

nafti

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am still unable to log into my account. The homepage comes up but when I go to login, it goes to a blank page. Anyone else having the same problems today?

March2005

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
No problems today; I have never seen a blank page before. Maybe try emptying your browser cache and cookies and restarting your computer.

nafti

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I think it has to do with the server I am on with them or something because a name I have hosted with them doesn't come up either and it was fine yesterday. So my guess it that it's on the same server.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators