Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Godaddy Promote Code 35% OFF

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
$1.99 .COM:
CODER199

$3 .com:
cjc3cp

$2.95 Com:
295NUT
SIGLER295
USAGPCOM1

Wow these are deals!!! But they are each one per person. I would like like codes for $7.49 reg, or renewal?

Last edited:

hotspur

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Found a code for 9.99 .com renewals:

IAP35NEW

Last edited:

!!amazingday!!

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Found a few codes for 9.99 .com renewals:

IAP35NEW
WOW...
WOW...

WOW codes are affiliate codes from Godad.dy.... The owner of the WOW code get's $5 every time someone uses his code.
Also, anyone can make their own WOW code in Godad.dy and use their own created code to get the same identical discount so I have no clue why anyone would want to use a WOW code from someone else (unless of course they don't know what a WOW code is).

Last edited:

hotspur

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
WOW codes are affiliate codes from Godad.dy.... The owner of the WOW code get's $5 every time someone uses his code.
Also, anyone can make their own WOW code in Godad.dy and use their own created code to get the same identical discount so I have no clue why anyone would want to use a WOW code from someone else (unless of course they don't know what a WOW code is).

I wasn't aware of this, thanks for the enlightenment.

orenet

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the code: 295NUT. Worked this morning for a quick hand reg.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Yeah God forbid someone or anyone out there makes any money while saving you money! What a strange selfish concept! lol :uhoh:

!!amazingday!!

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Yeah God forbid someone or anyone out there makes any money while saving you money! What a strange selfish concept! lol :uhoh:

Seriously? People posting WOW codes on forum threads do it for pure selfish reasons (posting something with as main purpose making money out of it = selfish) or they don't know what a WOW code is. Sure, someone using a WOW code from someone else will also get a discount, but it takes around 30 seconds to make your own WOW code and get the same identical discount. A WOW code isn't to help others, it's to help the creator of the WOW code.

Also, this is a coupon thread, not a "let's post my affiliate code" thread. If DNforum would allow affiliate links/codes it would become a spamfest fast consisting of people thinking it's "ok" to post affiliate codes everywhere since they "help" others lol. Most people are allergic to spam so the amount of members would drop fast if spam was allowed here.

You can always post an affiliate link/code in your signature line. That's the only place where they are allowed on most forums (even some forums don't allow them there, go figure huh? They must be selfish as well. lol :uhoh:).

Don't get me wrong, I have nothing against "affiliate marketing". I'm aware plenty of people make a living with it. But there's a huge difference between doing it correctly and merely spamming affiliate links/codes in forum threads wherever/whenever there's an opportunity. Forums are for contributing, not for spamming affiliate links/codes.

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
:asleep: What I said stands..posting something to make money is called "business". I really don't give a shit about a WOW code but it's people like you that don't want anyone else making any money on the web and it's what I call selfish. Some would even say you are "being a hater" or "drinking that haterade" but that's probably just the South in me talking ;)

I just used BACON to register a new .com for like $2, for an affiliate marketing website funny enough :lol:

Don't worry I won't post the domain here I don't want any affiliate nazi's having a hissy fit! :rolleyes:

next..

Last edited:

!!amazingday!!

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
:asleep: What I said stands..posting something to make money is called "business".

next..

By all means, post something here that will make you money and see how fast your "business" post will get deleted by admins/moderators.

Next..

I really don't give a shit about a WOW code but it's people like you that don't want anyone else making any money on the web and it's what I call selfish. Some would even say you are "being a hater" or "drinking that haterade" but that's probably just the South in me talking

Forums rules aren't made by me, so based on your logic forum admin and moderators are selfish. It's not about selfish, it's not about WOW codes at all, it's about spam. If you want to make money use a blog or whatever and spam the hell out of it with your affiliate links. If you make money with it, I'm happy for you. I'm not here to stop you from making money but i HATE spam (and so do most people on here).

Don't worry I won't post the domain here I don't want any affiliate nazi's having a hissy fit!

Lol @ affiliate nazi. Cute.

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
People repeating WOW codes they found online are not spamming you armchair genius, they are just posting codes for Godaddy discounts.

I'm also very glad you speak for the admins/moderators here also :cool: lol

Good job, you saved the Internet from spam and the whole forum. Pat yourself on the back and go jump off a cliff now :cheesy:

!!amazingday!!

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
People repeating WOW codes they found online are not spamming you armchair genius, they are just posting codes for Godaddy discounts.

I'm also very glad you speak for the admins/moderators here also :cool: lol

Good job, you saved the Internet from spam and the whole forum. Pat yourself on the back and go jump off a cliff now :cheesy:

First of all all WOW codes are the same. They give the same discount. I agree that some people here post a WOW code and do not know it's an affiliate code but some DO know and break forum rules by doing so.

Which brings me to the next point: I'm not speaking for the moderators. Go check out forum rules and be shocked when you see " affiliate codes/links are not allowed". Ask yourself WHY they are not allowed.

EDIT: I even looked up the forum rules for your convenience:

"Affiliate links of any type in posts not allowed in posts, signatures, or anywhere on the forum."

Now do us all a favor and stop trolling this forum. I'm done with this (btw I'm glad I don't do "business" with ...... like you).

Last edited:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First of all all WOW codes are the same. They give the same discount. I agree that some people here post a WOW code and do not know it's an affiliate code but some DO know and break forum rules by doing so.

Do you want a dog treat or something? Biscuit?

WOW what a revelation about the forum, WOW I learn something new everyday! Thanks to you our hero. :approve:

I think we are all better and stronger now because of your clarification about the WOW codes, I mean really WOW you are such a smart cookie!

Maybe one day I will get to do business with someone as awesome as you are, you know when I step my game up and my portfolio and all :cool:

You are my hero, I mean after all you have the Almighty Domains! Truly an inspiration to us all. Thank you, I'm gonna spread the word about the evil WOW codes now. :)

!!amazingday!!

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
.COM renewal code that seems to work
smile.gif
Total: $8.67

PHD3

ksinclair

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any more codes like these? It is just great to get a new .com for $2 or $3. I have not found any such codes on renewals...??!

$1.99 .COM:
CODER199

$3 .com:
cjc3cp

$2.95 Com:
295NUT
SIGLER295
USAGPCOM1

Wow these are deals!!! But they are each one per person. I would like like codes for $7.49 reg, or renewal?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom