Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

developed Google News Approved Website For Sale For A Limited Time!

joro001

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I am looking to sell my Google news approved website which has close to 150 unique articles and the articles get indexed in google news very quickly.

The site is getting more and more traffic the more articles that are being indexed over time.

The site has not earned much like only about $15 in 7 days from adsense when i was posting articles regularly as i've been more focussed on getting the traffic numbers up from new unique articles and redesigning the site with a new header, design etc.

Alexa is around 2 million globally and under 1 million in the usa. The site has already had articles picked up by some big publishers so it has solid links and growing daily.

For those interested in buying and want to know the URL please PM me.

N.B. This site will cost around $5k OBO so please only contact me if that works with your budget.

The reason for selling is i'm very busy right now with other projects so maintaining this is difficult and really a full time job in itself. It is better I hand the reigns over to someone else.

Cheers

Domain summit 2024

joro001

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
PM sent.
I have a serious offer on the table for the site, so if you are interested please contact me soon.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators