Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Got my flight tickets, when are you flying in?

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
Just got my flights tickets. Arriving on Feb 28th and leaving on March 8th. Have you got yours?

.. this will give some time to network with early arrivals :)

Also, where are you staying? .. who has been at San Juan before?

LiamHenderson

Level 1
Reaction score
I also booked my trip a few months back and arrived in San Juan on Feb 28th, staying until March 10th. It's been quite an adventure, and I've had the chance to network with some amazing people.
For those who are planning future trips to San Juan, especially if you're interested in exploring more luxurious travel options, I recommend checking out this informative guide on Miami private jet charter service at https://www.aerialjets.com/the-simple-guide-to-miami-private-jet-charter/. It can provide valuable insights into a more convenient and exclusive way to travel.

Helmuts

DNForum.com
★★★★★
Reaction score
I also booked my trip a few months back and arrived in San Juan on Feb 28th, staying until March 10th. It's been quite an adventure, and I've had the chance to network with some amazing people.
For those who are planning future trips to San Juan, especially if you're interested in exploring more luxurious travel options, I recommend checking out this informative guide on Miami private jet charter service at https://www.aerialjets.com/the-simple-guide-to-miami-private-jet-charter/. It can provide valuable insights into a more convenient and exclusive way to travel.

Awesome Liam, where are you staying? I got myself an apartment 25 min walk distance away from the 'Centro de Convenciones de Puerto Rico'.

Also, I'm thinking of getting a scooter for this week :) .. just thinking.. :) there are some fine videos at YT that triggered this idea:

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom