Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

appraise Groceries(dot)info - Any advice from experienced domainers are appreciated.

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

Charank

Level 2
Reaction score
I somehow got hold of this domain dame in an auction, double minded if i could put it for sale, or develop it or Park it for Monetization. I have some single english word domains on parking, it does generate some revenue, but this one doesn't get any visits nor its being indexed by any search engines. So whats the best approach here.

Last edited:

Charank

Level 2
Reaction score
That's a good domain name for creating a website where you help people create a grocery list, or something like that.
Yeah, im still thinking about the best solution and using the resources effectively. It can be a App which will include development cost, don't want it to be random website, can be a directory which would be more effective. Or look for someone who wants to develop it.

Reaction score
You can also make it a website... And an App usually is ingraded into a website. You can also turn it into anything you want.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom