Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Has anyone heard of Parkingdots?

Status
Not open for further replies.

kirkshafonsky

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello,
I have been reading the forums tonight, and I found a PPC company
called ParkingDots

Has anyone used them before? It says that they use Overture/Yahoos results and I was wondering how they compare to other companies.

I kind of like the Yahoo results, and I use Goldkey for the domains that pay better with Yahoo results, but this is the first time I have heard of another PPC company that uses Yahoo results.

Does anyone have any experience with them?

Thanks.

Domain summit 2024

mike031

WannaDevelop.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
not exactly sure on how well they perform overall but they are the real deal. if you have a lot of names names with quality traffic get in touch with em and see what kind of a deal they can give you.

trafficz, smartname, navigation catalyst, hitfarm and domainspa use overture feeds as well :)

JayK

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't know much about them, save that they are backed by a VC company called Walnut-Ventures, who were represented at the Traffic East & West conferences recently. If you look at the Walnut Ventures website, you will see that one of their management team, Robert Hoult was Director of Business Development at Overture. Looks like a good starting point! Does anybody else know anything more about them?

kirkshafonsky

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks for the replys! I think I will keep reading the forums about them before making any kind of decision. Its good to see at least another PPC that uses Yahoo results.

If anyone else has any more info about them, please post it here. thanks again.

mogtnomr

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
been using them since last summer. While I dont use them exclusively, I do send them a whole lotta traffic, and they do very well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators