Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Help Find Missing Malaysian Flight 370 through croudsourcing of satellite photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

NameYourself

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Global News - Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 (missing)

I'm sure most of you have heard by now that Malaysian Airlines Flight 370 virtually disappeared days ago over the Gulf Of Thailand. If there's one thing domainers do best, it is to have the patience and diligence to sift through vast amounts of data and extract the parts of greatest interest. In our case, this usually means finding valuable domain names. But if you have some time to spare, your help is needed! Tomnod.com is seeking hundreds of thousands of people from all over the world to help look through tens of thousands of hi-res satellite images taken of the Gulf Of Thailand shortly after the plane went missing. If you find any objects of interest, please tag them! Areas that receive a large number of tags from multiple people will be examined further!

A good running thread where people are posting their findings can be found here: http://ireport.cnn.com/docs/DOC-1103537

Domain summit 2024

Shane

Account Terminated
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Ouch. I never heard about this flight until now. I feel terrible for the families.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators