Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

[HELP] TDNAM Expired Domain List

Status
Not open for further replies.

AsianKid

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
[HELP] TDNAM Expired Domain List

I need the list of TDNAM's expired domains, I know Snap and Pool has one.

Thanks!

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have asked them a while back. It looks like there are no such lists available but using the data from their RSS flux you could build your own... a small php script would do the job.

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello Friends,
It's time to show your support for FRESHDROP.NET
We ask that you go vote for the domainer's choice awards and choose FRESHDROP.NET as the Best Domainer Tools.
Go here to show your support and vote for freshdrop.net to be the best domaining tool in the industry.
http://domainerschoiceawards.com/polls.php
Scroll all the way to the bottom until you find the 'Best Domainer Tool' category. For now, you will need to select 'YOUR CHOICE' and then type in FRESHDROP.NET.
I also urge you to show your support by emailing [email protected] and petitioning domainerschoiceawards to add FRESHDROP.NET to the category so people can see the option.
Thank you so much for showing your support for us.
Many thanks and we are working the midnight clock to bring you even more good things to come from www.freshdrop.net.

- Bob

dnol

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
great work

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
Dec 19, 2007

Added new quick scan (GEO - Geographic)

Ok, as promised. We finally got the GEO scan up and running. Our GEO scan has over 2 million geographic locations: countries, cities, states, etc.

Initial scans may take a few hours, right now 'Closeouts' is working. 'Expiring Names' may not be ready for another few hours.

Enjoy and happy hunting!

Please also to make sure to vote for FRESHDROP.NET in the final round of voting on DomainersChoiceAwards.com.

- Bob

registercompass

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thanks RegisterCompass,

Just had a chance to take a look at your product. For some reason, it looks like it has limited features compared to those on FreshDrop.net and you have to pay $27/month.

The good thing about FreshDrop.net that everyone seems to like is that the feeds are ABSOLUTELY FREE!

I don't think you can beat that.

- Bob

dnol

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
but not accurate yet:
http://www.freshdrop.net/index.php?qs=DICT_PINYIN&sortby=
but zigong.info dropped months before
Domain ID:D16091662-LRMS
Domain Name:ZIGONG.INFO
Created On:12-Jan-2007 09:41:08 UTC
Last Updated On:12-Jan-2008 22:23:37 UTC
Expiration Date:12-Jan-2009 09:41:08 UTC

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
DNOL,

I beg to differ. Zigong.info is available at TDNAM for $5 + regfee if you hurry. It may have dropped months ago, but it is currrently up for sale at TDNAM.

With Freshdrop.net you see domains being sold across the entire internet whether you are trying to backorder it or if it is being sold from an auction house.

So if you want this name, I suggest you hurry cause I may pick it up myself. :p

Bob

Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
Feb 19, 2008

Snapnames Auctions Data Feed Added for PRO SUBSCRIPTIONS!!

We are on a roll now. Just added the Snapnames Auctions Data Feed for PRO Subscriptions. Over 90,000 domains starting from $9 that Snapnames offers in their private auctions.

Happy Hunting.

- Bob

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
Feb 22, 2008

TUCOWS Auctions Data Feed Added for PRO SUBSCRIPTIONS!!

One of the most widely unknown auctions in the industry which means that not alot of people are going to compete with you on the auctions. Always good place to find hidden gems.

Happy Hunting.

- Bob

Yofie

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Anybody have a TXT list yet that can help out?

Not you Bob ;) lol Looks like you took over this thread :yes:

Any help would be great ;)

gorilla_bob

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Freshdrop.net UPDATE:
Mar 04, 2008

INC Quick Scan Open to the Public!

Another first in the industry. FreshDrop.net has done it again by pushing the boundaries of domain searching. By far the best buyers in the industry are end-users. They constitute the bulk of the largely priced sales. Our "Inc" Quick Scan scans all domains to see if there are any domains that are the name of any US Incorporated company.

This is not necessary trademark violating... to give you an example, the scan would have picked up: NEXTSTAGE.com . If you google nextstage you will find that there are various end users that have the name nextstage in their names. So essentially you have a good pool of endusers that would do anything possible to get this valuable domain.
We thought this scan was very powerful because I've run across many examples of these generic/brandable names that can be sold to multiple end-users. BTW, NEXTSTAGE.com is at pre-bidding value of $4100 now!!

Imagine if you were a company that was in need of a better internet presence but your name was already taken by some other person on the internet. Then one day a domainer comes to you and offers to sell you the name? Wouldn't you be likely to pay a good fee for that name to better establish your webpresence?

That's why the "Inc" quickscan is so powerful!

Happy Hunting!!

- Bob

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom