Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Help wanted with online business. Looking for business partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

paul7777

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

I own a travel company in the UK England. There are two sides to the business being:

(1) Public shop front - Travel Agency
(2) Home workers - people working from home for the company.

I am looking for a business partner for the home working side of the business ONLY (2). The right person must be able to take the business forward and on to the next level and also have the relevant funds to invest. Here are a few facts about the home working side of the business:

Holidays4You gives people the chance to work from home in the travel industry. Each new home worker pays the company £1,175 ($2,194) to join and become a home worker. To date we have 52 home workers signed up with the company in just under a year of advertising. (You can work the profit out for yourself)

Here is our recruiting website: www.hols4u.net

Please take a look and get a feel of what we are about.

There is more than one way that our business relationship could work so please PM me and we can have an initial chat via MSN. Then I am willing to meet up with the right person face to face if required.

Regards
Paul

Domain Summit 2024

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How did you convince 52 people to pay to you 2100 usd?

BTW, this is not for HELP WANTED section....I also ´need help´ to make money...you are ´wonderful´ lol

xTOPSECRETx

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
THIS IS SPAM AND A SCAM,, PAY YOU TO SELL TRAVEL PACKAGES YOUR AN IDIOT... WERE IS THE ADMIN... THEY SHOULD DELETE HIS ACCOUNT... THIS MAN IS HERE TO STEAL MONEY

MY FRIEND WORKS AS A TRAVEL AGENT, AND HE TELLS ME... ALL YOU NEED IS A CERTIFICATE WHICH COST 300 us TO SELL TICKETS...

KIK HIM FROM DNFORUM PLEASE

xTOPSECRETx

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
52 X 2,194 = 115k Us

This Dude Is A Joke

ColdGin

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
This is the best part....

I am looking for a business partner for the home working side of the business ONLY (2)

This guy could work in a Advertisment Agency...its a professional

paul7777

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
THIS IS SPAM AND A SCAM,, PAY YOU TO SELL TRAVEL PACKAGES YOUR AN IDIOT... WERE IS THE ADMIN... THEY SHOULD DELETE HIS ACCOUNT... THIS MAN IS HERE TO STEAL MONEY

MY FRIEND WORKS AS A TRAVEL AGENT, AND HE TELLS ME... ALL YOU NEED IS A CERTIFICATE WHICH COST 300 us TO SELL TICKETS...

KIK HIM FROM DNFORUM PLEASE

I am talking about UK travel agents here. To set up your own agency it costs over £50,000. This is not a scam at all. I have been in business for over 4 years now, we are a Limited company based in UK England.

Why would you think it is a scam. I urge any of you to chat with me via MSN and i will prove that this is no scam. I am based in the UK and did'nt realise that this forum was mainly USA based members.

I will be back in the morning as it is now 11.45 pm here.

Note to admins: If i posted in the wrong forum i do apologise. Please feel free to PM me and i will explain everything about this business. Again, this is not a scam.

Regards
Paul

xTOPSECRETx

Level 4
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
This Is Spam, Your Not Allowed To Post An Add That Is Selling A Product In Help Wanted Page, You Are Advertising

And Your A Scam

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom