Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

High Quality Services [Forum Posting][Blog Commenting] Reasonable Prices

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEOxperts

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Greetings,

I have decided to start another service which I can proudly offer this community. I am starting up a forum posting and blog commenting service as I am certain there are a lot of you out there who will be in need of this service, weather it's now or in the future.

My prices will be 2 cents per word for both forum posting and blog commenting.

Forum posts will be 2 cents per word and will write posts up to 100 words long (You can give me a rough word count for each post).
Each post will be detailed and to the point, it will NOT be your typical post like, "good thread".
*I can create new threads too.
*If you give me a estimate word count for each post and I go over it you will NOT be charged extra.

Blog commenting will be 2 cents per word and will write comments up to 300 words long (You can give me a rough word count for each comment).
Each comment will be related to the blog, it won't be a silly comment like, "good job" or "great blog".
*If you give me a estimate word count for each comment and I go over it you will NOT be charged extra.

The great thing about this service is you pay after I complete the work. So if you don't like the post or comment I have made then you don't have to pay me if you really do have valid reason as to why you don't like it.

All payments via Paypal once work has been completed.

I will do 10 free forum threads/posts for 3 trusted members of this forum.
I will do 10 free blog comments for 3 trusted members of this forum.

You can PM me or post here for orders.

Many thanks,
SEOxperts

Domain Summit 2024

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Tips: Put your prices UP. Link to work you have already done. Show case studies. There are thousands of people looking to provide this type of work.

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Articles were nice work.

I will take your freebies for both forum posting and blog commenting.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom