1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Higher education/Distance education affiliate program suggestions

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs and Discussion' started by catchnames, Oct 10, 2011.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
  1. catchnames

catchnames Platinum Member

Local Time:
    12:13 AM
    Friends I have a domain where 400-600 visitors visit the domain every month. However hardly any PPC revenue. I am looking for affiliate program in Higher education sector,Like distance education, online courses etc. Distance education is a hot sector but I couldn't find any program that has affiliate program.
    Visitors are mostly from UK and Belgium.
    Any guidance will be very much appreciated.
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.