Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How do I get potential end users

Mydazz

Level 1
Reaction score
I bought labeautyservices.com. I have looked for related searches on Instagram and Twitter and found nothing. Is there anyway I can get beauty shops in LA interested? I really need help please, this is my first domain.

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You bought it or registered it?

jaydub

Level 10
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You could try some direct outbound to Los Angeles or Louisiana etc. business that offer beauty services or find someone (or yourself) that wants to start a directory of businesses in the field.
There isn’t an easy path I don’t think but since you only have reg fee tied up in it you don’t have a lot to lose.

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have looked for related searches on Instagram and Twitter and found nothing. Is there anyway I can get beauty shops in LA interested? I really need help please,

Hi

next time, do the research, before..... you register or buy another domain with intent to resale.
not after.

imo...

loudestsoul

Reaction score
There are lots of activities which helps you get best audience like loudest soul website.. Get backlinks from high DA website to get traffic and always stay active on social platforms.

Stephanie Iraggi

Reaction score
You can build a directory on the domain that includes all the info about the beauty salons and spas. Build the site like any review or rating site e.g. Trustpilot. Trustpilot is free but there are great listing sites that charge a monthly, quarterly, or yearly fees for the listing. You just need to build this one as a business.

Mydazz

Level 1
Reaction score
I
You can build a directory on the domain that includes all the info about the beauty salons and spas. Build the site like any review or rating site e.g. Trustpilot. Trustpilot is free but there are great listing sites that charge a monthly, quarterly, or yearly fees for the listing. You just need to build this one as a business.

Is there anyway you can help me out? How do I build it as a business? I can send my email if you re ok with it.

Ivone

Level 1
Reaction score
You could try some direct outbound to Los Angeles or Louisiana etc. business that offer beauty services or find someone (or yourself) that wants to start a directory of businesses in the field.
There isn’t an easy path I don’t think but since you only have reg fee tied up in it you don’t have a lot to lose.

Perfect answer!

crella.ous

Reaction score
I use Discord fonts for my website, but when I install with plugin, the error is generated. Please advise me!

Last edited by a moderator:

LindLanghorne

Level 1
Reaction score
Have to agree with Stephanie Iraggi on this one.
Since you already made the investment, I would take the time to create a directory site and start contacting LA Beauty Service businesses and selling them on getting listed with you, perhaps offering free listing for the first year and then hitting them up with a fee later. Most will take a free listing and you can build the site quickly that way. A domain name and basic hosting is pretty cheap. It would take some work and a learning curve to get it done, but it would be great experience.

Also have to agree with Biggie
The name is a little long and unclear. I read it wrong the first time. There's a reason it was still available. That said, with a little SEO work you can get it to be recognized the way you want.
Best of luck.

Mydazz

Level 1
Reaction score
Have to agree with Stephanie Iraggi on this one.
Since you already made the investment, I would take the time to create a directory site and start contacting LA Beauty Service businesses and selling them on getting listed with you, perhaps offering free listing for the first year and then hitting them up with a fee later. Most will take a free listing and you can build the site quickly that way. A domain name and basic hosting is pretty cheap. It would take some work and a learning curve to get it done, but it would be great experience.

Also have to agree with Biggie
The name is a little long and unclear. I read it wrong the first time. There's a reason it was still available. That said, with a little SEO work you can get it to be recognized the way you want.
Best of luck.
Thanks

jrobison

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I bought labeautyservices.com. I have looked for related searches on Instagram and Twitter and found nothing. Is there anyway I can get beauty shops in LA interested? I really need help please, this is my first domain.

I would suggest looking into Epik's premium parking option while you are working to find a buyer or create anything more. Epik's premium parking option is free and allows you create an attractive parking lander for the domain. I see you have it listed on DAN right now but you can also list it on Epik and having the premium parking landing page will make the listing that more attractive. Have questions, you can email to [email protected] or even send me a message here. Good luck!

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators