Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How to get started with Domaining

Domain-Graduate

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Getting started with Domaining

There are lot of ways to get started as a complete beginner in Domaining but I'll share the very one that will guide you in details.

Heard of Domain Graduate?

Domain Graduate is a platform designed to empower new individuals with the knowledge needed to get started with Domaining. It contains great information that is not only useful to beginners but also experts in the domain industry.

The goal of Domain Graduate is to co-create wealth and abundance breaking the shackles of financial limitations.

The platform doesn't charge a cent for the resources. It's completely free!

You can access the platform today by visiting DomainGraduate.com

Attachments

• cover.png
    cover.png
    185.2 KB · Views: 7
Domain summit 2024

Persiana

Reaction score
I have started my domaining journey a year back. This eBook is amazing to start from the scratch. Really appreciate to have this eBook for free.

hopdomain

Reaction score
Just starting my journey and downloaded the ebook this morning. Looking forward to learning how all this works!

Domain-Graduate

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
That's great hopdomain! Kindly take your time to read the handbook. It has lot of information that will make your journey easier.
Just starting my journey and downloaded the ebook this morning. Looking forward to learning how all this work

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

what specifically did you learn, that helped you, to buy the right domain names?
also, how long have you been buying and selling domains?

Thanks

imo...

Domain-Graduate

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
There are lot of handful things you can learn from reading the handbook especially if you're just starting as a newbie.

Domain Graduate was an addition to what I've learnt since my 4 years of domaining. I got to know about Domain Graduate last year. And I can say it contains great information I wish I knew earlier when I started back then. I've learnt a lot from reading it. Can't start saying all but you should read it too. There are loads of Information on how to invest, names to invest in and several domaining terms etc..Try to read it, I didn't regret reading it even with the knowledge I've acquired in the past years.

And I've sold a lots of names too and I'm still learning to be better.

I hope this nutshell info answers your questions..

kevinthomppsonn

Level 2
Reaction score
Getting started with Domaining

There are lot of ways to get started as a complete beginner in Domaining but I'll share the very one that will guide you in details.

Heard of Domain Graduate?

Domain Graduate is a platform designed to empower new individuals with the knowledge needed to get started with Domaining. It contains great information that is not only useful to beginners but also experts in the domain industry.

The goal of Domain Graduate is to co-create wealth and abundance breaking the shackles of financial limitations.

The platform doesn't charge a cent for the resources. It's completely free!

You can access the platform today by visiting DomainGraduate.com

Thanks Mate!

This is really useful for a beginner like me.

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
When starting out, bare in mind to source quality, not long names. Newbies can assume NumberOneIndustryInternet.com is a great name, reality not that great. Short, punchy, easy to spell, with the.com (ideally), are the ones worth targeting, for its weight in gold

Domain-Graduate

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
When starting out, bare in mind to source quality, not long names. Newbies can assume NumberOneIndustryInternet.com is a great name, reality not that great. Short, punchy, easy to spell, with the.com (ideally), are the ones worth targeting, for its weight in gold
You're very right. Short quality names stand great chance than long names.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom