Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

how to park domains

Status
Not open for further replies.

opportunitymagic

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
okay, I have listed names for sale at sedo but I went to the parking domains section and read the directions, I understand about changing the nameservers, that is easy to do, but it says to notify sedo of the names, how do you do give them a list of names. they have a worksheet to fill in on the parking page but that seems to be about what happens after you park you names.. please help

Domain summit 2024

Dnforumadmin

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I will look into this for you, and will get back to you shorlty :eek:k:

opportunitymagic said:
okay, I have listed names for sale at sedo but I went to the parking domains section and read the directions, I understand about changing the nameservers, that is easy to do, but it says to notify sedo of the names, how do you do give them a list of names. they have a worksheet to fill in on the parking page but that seems to be about what happens after you park you names.. please help

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
First you will have to add your names to Sedo's database.
Once your names have been confirmed, then you can either set the DNS to "Sedo.com"
or "redirect" the domains to Sedo.

Check the parking faq's for complete instructions!

dealwave

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
If I park my domains with Sedo using the DNS method. Is there a way to configure email forwarding on these domains using SEDO nameservers.

Thanks

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hello from Sedo!
To park domains, you must first list the domains for sale with Sedo.
Once the domains are listed for sale, you can view them in your Sedo account.
At this point, you can go ahead and park them.
Depending on which method you use, it can take up to three working days for the newly parked domains to upload.

Then your domain must receive at least one view before it uploads in the parking menu of your Sedo account.
Next, a keyword must be chosen and finally, the keyword must be set in order for advertisements to show on your domain.
You can choose your own keywords (KWs) using our keyword suggestion tool (in the parking menu of your Sedo account).
The keywords are then subject to approval from Sedo.

I hope this helps!
Kind regards,
Nora from Sedo

Dnforumadmin

Level 5
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Here is the answer I received from Sedo hope this helps:

The customer simply needs to create an account with Sedo and add their domains to the account either via the excel sheet from:

http://www.sedo.com/services/s_selldomain.php3?language=e

or via their My Sedo menu.

opportunitymagic said:

alaska56

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Is there a limit min/max of domains you need to participate in SEDO's parking service?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators