Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

How to select best domains from the daily expiring list?

Status
Not open for further replies.

-Charley-

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there any tool/site to filter best names from the 200k+ names expiring daily ? It's difficult to review each name from the list.

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

vital

FF
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
put your preferences to a custom script, and transform those 200k into several hundreds of domains that are worth further research...

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Is there any tool/site to filter best names from the 200k+ names expiring daily ? It's difficult to review each name from the list.

best tool is the briz-zain

first, it filters an area or keywords by extension, or it may decide to search for 15 letters ending in "re".

the task should never be to encompass all, only that which you can acquire...at a cost within your budget.

it's a pick and choose thing, not about grab and hope

once you and the briz-zain define what to search for specifically, then any free site that compiles such data will be sufficient.

imo....

PKumar

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are some tools, applications help select the best domain names, for example, you can export the list into spread sheet, ms word, replace all the extensions and put in keyword research tool, to find searches...

This would give an overview of high searches domain name...

Same way, you can put all the domain name in any valuation tool to see which domain names have the highest value so that you can give a personalize view to those domain name.

chipmeade

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
best tool is the briz-zain

first, it filters an area or keywords by extension, or it may decide to search for 15 letters ending in "re".

the task should never be to encompass all, only that which you can acquire...at a cost within your budget.

it's a pick and choose thing, not about grab and hope

once you and the briz-zain define what to search for specifically, then any free site that compiles such data will be sufficient.

imo....

I don't seem to ever find this tool useful. In all my years, it has led me down the wrong path time and time again. In fact, I think I might have broken this tool. Is there any updates I can get for it?

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't seem to ever find this tool useful. In all my years, it has led me down the wrong path time and time again. In fact, I think I might have broken this tool. Is there any updates I can get for it?

Hi Chip

there are plugins available and wearables coming soon

we'll have you hooked back to the Matrix before you realize

:)

fpforum

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
It really depends what you're looking for. First of all, if you're looking through 200k daily domains then you must be looking through darn near every extension! There's only about 60k .COM and 10k .NET domains dropping daily and those would probably be my first point of concentration!

quadxnet

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
There are websites and software available that will provide the best expired domains for you. I've even seen plenty in DNforum user's signatures. As others have said it depends if you're going to brandability or strictly on search value. Search value is a very straight forward way to look at a domain. Brandability I think you just need to go with your gut.

PKumar

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Other way is, replace extensions with "-", put in Google Adwords Keyword Tool to find searches.

High searches domain names which are short on .com extension would come UP.

A short domain name with .com extension may have good type-in traffic too.

mediadial

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
the best expiring domains to buy are the ones that have the most old back links pointing to them so that
when you register the domain it has traffic soon as it has a DNS and pointing to a parked page or site
to monitize that traffic. I have software that will CRAWL 6,000,000 links a day and will return all the dead links
as errors. Then i take the error list and place it into another software to check those error domains again and then
finally process it threw my bulk domain availability checker to see what .com names are available or .nets

Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom