Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Huge Announcement!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
DNForum.com has been sold. gregr has been ousted.
It's time for a regime change. :)

Adam Dicker of High Impact Sites Inc. has bought the site. As the owner of 60,000 domain names, Adam is a major player in the domain name market.

Dan, the founder of DNForum had this site for 6 months. I've had the site for a little over 6 months. Through the addition of new features and the work of excellent moderators, DNForum has reached a new level. I'm sure with new ownership and management, DNForum will reach new heights.

Adam plans to spend advertising dollars to promote DNForum.
That promotion will bring in buyers. We can never have too many buyers.

The moderators will not be replaced. I'm not going anywhere. I will come into the rank of Platinum member.

Many of you are aware, I'm not a people person. Hopefully those that I had friction with, will see the value of a membership now and join the crowd. :)

Upvote 0

WebCat

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Nick... I hope it's not what I think it is... Really!:confused:

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NamePopper.com
Hey guys - expect an announcement soon regarding my status here. Until then please just hang in there. I appreciate your support as always - and YOU are the reason that kept me coming back every day. I love you guys!

I edited out the last 2 comments to avoid any surprise for other members until I get a chance to post myself. Please understand that I just want the first public statement regarding this issue to come from me. That's all I ask.

You guys are the finest group of domainers and friends on the web! :)

Aww...

timechange.com

Level 9
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I think Nick is trying to be gentle with the news that he's getting married :D j.k

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom