Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

I develop Mini Sites, 5 pages of unique content, starts at $75/site

Status
Not open for further replies.

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had four sites created and I couldn't be happier. The response time was great, the price was great, and I got to make as many revisions as I wanted.

www.cecredits.com
www.liposculpturesurgery.com
www.jewlery.net
www.articles.org

It really is too early to tell if the earnings are better with these sites. Of course, if you have 100 visitors to a parked site, they will make more than 100 visitors to a mini site. However, if you get some search traffic, then that is where you really see the difference.

Domain summit 2024

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have had four sites created and I couldn't be happier. The response time was great, the price was great, and I got to make as many revisions as I wanted.

www.cecredits.com
www.liposculpturesurgery.com
www.jewlery.net
www.articles.org

It really is too early to tell if the earnings are better with these sites. Of course, if you have 100 visitors to a parked site, they will make more than 100 visitors to a mini site. However, if you get some search traffic, then that is where you really see the difference.

Thanks a lot Samuel, was a pleasure working with you.

Nice Job and quality articles , looking forward to work with you again

Thanks

Thanks a lot, I'm really looking forward to building more sites for you pretty soon! :)

FYI: 50 mini sites have been created so far :) Eager to take on new orders as well.

Aditya

melmunch

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
well, a week into it and www.cecredits.com is ranking fourth on google for ce credits, my main keyword. Revenue is definitely up from when the name was parked.

caper5

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I had a mini site for www.homehd.com and it looks amazing. I am not signed up with amazon, google, ebay, etc.. yet, but it is set it up so it so I can easily add these.

Thank you. Great work and adityas was very good about answering any and all of my questions. I look forward to many more mini sites as soon as I sign up with the advertising options.

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can now order 5 mini sites at once, and get a discount!

Thanks for the fantastic response, I have received so many orders here, and even more, I have had repeat clients, with repeat orders. That being said, there's always room for more orders :D

Regards,
Aditya

PapaStiz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Email sent. Please reply as soon as possible. Thanks!

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You can now order 5 mini sites at once, and get a discount!

What's the discount?

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi,

I am back after a 3 week long break, Thanks for all the PM's and emails, and sorry for the inconvenience caused. The lack of communication that may have affected a few orders is due to an oversight on my behalf. I moved to a new place with no internet services in the area. A bad Internet Patch as the service providers call it. However, I have communicated this to everyone who's orders are affected, and I would like to especially thank them for being understanding.

Moving on, just before I went off, I had a sticky where I had mentioned the new prices (increased from $75 USD to $99 USD).

Sean I'll make your site for the old price, and will reply to your email shortly! I have taken a look at your requirement, and I feel the site can be done quickly. Will give more details in my reply via email.

FAB: Since this thread was not updated with the prices, It seems only fair that I give you the old price with a discount for the 5. (If you order that is)

Prices before: $75/site, and $350 for 5 sites (Discount= $50)
New Prices: $99/site, and $425 for 5 sites (Discount= $70)

New Prices are now applicable. Check FIRST post for details.

Regards,
Aditya

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'm getting no such alert, it would be nice to get inputs, I am thinking its more of something that is activated on your machine....

I just clicked on the sites again, and it seems to be working fine....

Regards,
Aditya

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
please pm me, too.

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Tom!

No....these are handmade designs.....We do not use any scripts to build these designs.

All designs are CSS based and are light weight.....

In either way, more importance is given to the 'Unique Content' in our mini site solution, and you can think of the mini site design as a free add-on.....

Hope that helps.....

Best Regards
Aditya

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators