Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

I develop Mini Sites, 5 pages of unique content, starts at $75/site

Status
Not open for further replies.

BobDiGiTaL

Domain Lover
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobDiGiTaL View Post
Aditya made some sites for me.

http://www.REflorida.com

http://www.Flowersz.com
My AVG virus scanner warns me of a threat when I go to both of your sites bobdigital - does anybody else get these? Is this something you are aware of/have implemented?
someone scanned my db and hacked in and layed some code in the body.
It was removed and the sites are working again.

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Back from a small vacation.

Have a new team in place, many new slots have opened up.

Accepting work again.

Prices have been clearly stated in the first post, but due to the current economic conditions, and multiple negotiation requests via PM/email.....I am willing to negotiate prices on multiple sites ordered at the same time.

Thanks and Regards,
Aditya

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Back with a bang!!!

The next 10 orders (of any size) will get each site for $65/site.

Thanks,
Aditya

1 out of 10 spots gone....9 left..............

$65/site, place an order of any number of sites....

Last edited:

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM sent. Please respond, ill take several

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Justin, I just sent you a reply!

7 spots are still open....

Thanks everyone,
Aditya

EDIT: 6 Spots left, thanks for the order Justin.

Last edited:

james2002

Buying Premium Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM me details .

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM me details .

Sending you a PM right away!

Thanks,
Aditya

Do you have any more example sites? Which ones are current?

Thanks!

Hey,

How's your mini site business doing, are you guys outsourcing your work now?

I'll PM you my more recent examples.

Thanks,
Aditya

Final 4 Spots left......

Remember you can make your order as large as you want, all for $65/site......

Last edited:

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last call, 2 Spots left...

Expecting a payment later today, so that's only going to leave one spot.....hurry don't miss your chance, order as many domains as you'd like for $65/site.

Thanks,
Aditya

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I must admit, I wasn't overly happy with the website. There are adwords all over the page, which is a turn off for me and most users. The content was in very poor English and not American English...I expected a bit more but what can you expect for $65.

Official verdict: I would probably spend $100+ more and go through Minisite.com.

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey Justin,

Thanks for your order, and I appreciate your comments too.

However, I beg to differ on certain things you have said "The ads are in your face" well about this, my experience tells me, that more domainers than not, want to have as many ads as possible. This can be taken care of and changed if you don't like it. And I don't remember you making any specific request to put in fewer ads, I assumed that you had taken a good look at the samples I had provided, and the ads on them.

But the part I beg to differ with most is "I expected a bit more but what can you expect for $65."
Well hey, just 'cause I am developing sites for $65 doesn't mean that I have to return a poor mini site, or sub standard stuff. I agree I have limited resources to work with, and I agree that I have had to stay up a few times, burning the midnight oil and correcting stuff my writers had produced, but I never refrained from giving you an option to come to me with your discrepancies. I think we can re-look at your sites right now, and spend some extra time in looking at the first few sites you may want to order (if you wish to order more that is), and then think of producing sites rapidly once I know exactly what you want me to do with the ad placement, and the content standards you expect. Either way, I can ENSURE that the quality of content being delivered is up to par, and written in US or UK English, if explicitly mentioned while placing the order.

Please allow me to look at your content/adsense placement concerns. You can PM me whenever you wish to do so.

Oh and about your official verdict, just for the record, the competition that you spoke about charges $100+ for a SINGLE PAGE mini site :)

That being said, I would once again like to thank you for your comments, and I will definitely look at 'personally micro-managing' the content aspect of all my future projects.
Thanks a lot, and hoping to do more business with you and everyone associated with this industry.

Regards,
Aditya

Last edited:

eksperts

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Great job, thank you Aditya!

I will certainly contact you when again need website.

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks eksperts, I have replied to your email about other languages too.

Please keep me updated about your mini site results, and if you need help to tweak it in the future.

Thanks,
Aditya

Rockefeller

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I felt I should give an update on my mini site. I've been doing $2-$3 a day on the site, when it was parked it would do...22 cents per day. It has been converting great, so I wanted to tell you thanks and recommend your services. At $65 the site will be paid in less than a month...just try to work on your grammar so that you can develop sites for people in multiple countries..some of the grammar was really terrible.

adityas

SEO King
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thanks Justin.

Never had a doubt about how the mini site could perform, when I put it together, really happy it is working well for you.

Does this also mean that I expect a large order from you :) Just playing, I have hired 2 proofreaders, to get the content thing sorted out, I think that should be the last we hear about that now. I feel the content, was at times, taking a slight beating. Especially when I was involved in mass development (like the case during the offer period of $65/site), mainly because of tight deadlines. The 2 new recruits will help me ensure that the quality of material being produced (even under tight deadlines) remains great!

I've done my part and hired more help, now its your turn guys......how about giving our services a try?!?!?!

Thanks once again Justin, as I said earlier I'm hoping to do more business with you and everyone associated with this industry.

Thanks,
Aditya

dmyre

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Can you send me some examples of your recent work?

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators