Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

I have a predictament..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pm me your names you have for sale..alternatively, if you are one of the 3 girls in the avatar picture I could always email you a plane ticket down to FL and just make things easy! ;)

NostraDomainus

DNF Regular
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have a Fire Sale - List your Names w/ Reseller Prices and cut deals where you can.

If you have good names @ fair prices - you will more than likely get some quick flips.

Best of Luck & Success in All Your Endeavours!

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just went on strike as of last night.

http://seattlepi.nwsource.com/local/377268_schools01.html

I need to come up with some money by the end of the day. I have a variety of domain names, How can I get money quickly?

Thanks,
Jamie

The problem with a fire sale would be accessing the money. You say you need it tonight, so paypal / wire would probably take too long. The only real option (that I can think of) would be western union.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Pm me your names you have for sale..alternatively, if you are one of the 3 girls in the avatar picture I could always email you a plane ticket down to FL and just make things easy! ;)

Haha, you are sweet. I am on the far right, my days when we did the bikini boat show. I just need to come up with 500-600 dollars

I'll pm you the list of domains that I think have any chance.

Jamie

randomo

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jamie - Why don't you post the list of domains here? More information = more interested buyers.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
The problem with a fire sale would be accessing the money. You say you need it tonight, so paypal / wire would probably take too long. The only real option (that I can think of) would be western union.

I would be ok with a western union as long as the other person was also all right with it. I was expecting the worse but now the reality is there that I have to take care of myself

Dale Hubbard

Formerly 'aZooZa'
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would be ok with a western union as long as the other person was also all right with it.
Jamie, post them in the "Offers Wanted" section and then post a link here. There are a few people waiting to take a look it seems.

south

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Jamie, post them in the "Offers Wanted" section and then post a link here. There are a few people waiting to take a look it seems.

Sure, plenty of buyers out here for the right names. On second thought though, if you have a paypal debit card you could probably access the money right away too I'm guessing, assuming you had takers on your sales.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Sure, plenty of buyers out here for the right names. On second thought though, if you have a paypal debit card you could probably access the money right away too I'm guessing, assuming you had takers on your sales.

I dont want to use Paypal as I have been scammed recently hence why I am in the bind I am in.

I just posted to the thread that I had already going. here is the list that I have thus far.
I have one that I am looking to get serious bids and has to deal with politics, PM me for that one.

If anyone is interested, I would be ETERNALLY grateful. I hope I dont come off as begging, but i shouldnt because I am not asking for a handout.

Thank you!

http://www.dnforum.com/f283/skin-itches-com-cleftpalaterepair-com-taking-offers-thread-320945.html

Last edited:

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Understood. Just throwing out possible solutions that come to mind.
Good luck!

I want to use Paypal, but it seems its a scam after another. I have a personal one, if people want to use that to pay me.

I just need money pretty asap..

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
use paypal masspay..simple solution

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi Chris!
Ok, I set up the paypal account, are they bad names, should I stick to teaching; haha!

Where else can I get this figured?

theinvestor

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Future suggestion - Don't buy domains if you don't have the money. Domains are not stocks...they are not liquid. They are long term investments.

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Future suggestion - Don't buy domains if you don't have the money. Domains are not stocks...they are not liquid. They are long term investments.

I had money but had a shady buyer who depleted my account and yeah..

Thank you so much for the suggestion, its duly noted.

Jamie

MacyT.

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Since you've just been scammed, I'm sure you understand the reluctance of somebody else not being comfortable with something like western union.

If you're domains are good - than maybe you and the buyer will get lucky. If they are so-so, than people may not be able to bail you out of your predicament, even if they sympathize with you. We all are trying to make $ here.

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I mean honestly, if you really are a "democrat" (+25 points), are the hot female on the right in your avatar pic (+25 points), and you like *domains* of all things (+50 points) Then why are you still working again? Don't we have a cruise to catch? :love:

I just hope you like shopping & sleeping in late.....

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If you have been scammed by someone using Paypal you should post more details so members can provide any help we can and make sure this scammer is stopped.

If you value your domains and money don't do business with suspicious or new members who may be scammers, only deal with established members with positive feedback.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators