Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

I need a goldkey account

Status
Not open for further replies.

jonnywalker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear,

I need a goldkey account
I can pay for it

p.m your details please.

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Heck, I had one and droped it cause it stunk. Can't anybody just sign up with them for free? If I can find mine and login, maybe you can buy that one. What ya payin?

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Do they really make any problems joining. I have an account with one domain. If it doesn't work out with stoc, I might be able to help.

jonnywalker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Do they really make any problems joining. I have an account with one domain. If it doesn't work out with stoc, I might be able to help.

check your p.m please

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I don't know what happened, but I was prepairing on transferring you the account, and delated all my domains, and redirected the domain I had pointed to GK, waiting for you, then I get a message saying my account has been suspended due to lack of traffic. Maybe you have an explanation.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't know what happened, but I was prepairing on transferring you the account, and delated all my domains, and redirected the domain I had pointed to GK, waiting for you, then I get a message saying my account has been suspended due to lack of traffic. Maybe you have an explanation.

They probably saw this thread, they have posted before that they frown on selling accounts as this request has been posted before, maybe the same guy.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They probably saw this thread, they have posted before that they frown on selling accounts as this request has been posted before, maybe the same guy.

That's news to me. I never knew they had any reps. here, but this ticks me off, since I spent a lot of time doing this for him, and he said he wanted my e-mail account as well, which is ridiculous, so I told him I could change the e-mail in the personal account information section.

DNjet

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's news to me. I never knew they had any reps. here, but this ticks me off, since I spent a lot of time doing this for him, and he said he wanted my e-mail account as well, which is ridiculous, so I told him I could change the e-mail in the personal account information section.

fab, he can't get an account anywhere probably, so he has to try and buy an account somewhere with an email that they recognise as ok, scam written all over it, watch out for the chargeback if you got paid.

BrianCarr is the rep here, see his post here:
http://www.dnforum.com/showthread.php?t=177901&highlight=goldkey

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
No, I didn't get paid (it was only $10, although anoying), but at least I learned a lesson. I could just imagine him taking over my e-mail account, then he could basically take control of all of my accounts, domains, etc.

jonnywalker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey guys
the person that fab mentions is me
I'm not a member of goldkey :) or something else, no connection about goldkey

I wanted to buy a goldkey account here and fab offered me for it, it asks me 10$ for it and I told him that I need his email also because the first registration mail is very important for the account.

And I came back to get the account but saw this thread and I was shocked.

I don't know with your account.
you didn't give me anything about your account

only your email

I think Nobody from goldkey try to search people like you said me that I'm a member of goldkey :), I think they have lots of work and no time to research people who want to sell their accounts.

I didn't give your email to anyone

jonnywalker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
fab said:
jonnywalker said:
I don't know really
how can I know this
you didn't even your account details to me

I would buy it now, but couldn't buy if it's disabled.

maybe you broke the TOS rules of goldkey

Sorry, that's a very poor response. You were supposed to send the money 61/2 hours ago. I had setup everything for transfer and spent a lot of time at it. The account is over a year old. It is very unlikely that just today, it would get all of a sudden cancelled. You wanted my e-mail account, and you said you would contact GD. Is that reasonable, how can I give you my email account, that would mean you would own my paypal account as well. You still owe me the money though for the waste of time.

hey guy,

first of all, I said you that I'll ask goldkey for the email feature, I didn't give any email to goldkey and I wanted to send the money to you as know and it gives an error in paypal and I pasted to you. Does any person from goldkey do this do you think?
Why do I give your details to goldkey, I know of course that selling is forbidden, while I'm buying an account from you, why do I give your details to goldkey?

jonnywalker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
and you can create a new account on goldkey I think
change your paypal change your IP and apply for it

jonnywalker

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
by the way, there's no forbidden in TOS of goldkey about selling accounts as I read 1 week ago.

fab

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Your missing the point. I did this whole thing for you. I only had 1 active domain.
I fixed the e-mail issue up right away, as you can check from your PM's. I told you quite specifically that I could and would change the e-mail to yours. Every account can have an e-mail changed Why would you need to check that out with them, since I could do that manually. Noone gives away their personal e-mail accounts, and you didn't write that in your post that you wanted to purchase someones e-mail. What would I do with all my accounts, and the e-mail I get.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom