Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

I thought 'Mesothelioma' was a high paying keyword!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bill Roy

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last week I registered Cancer.St and pointed it at Sedo. Obviously the keyword I selected was 'mesothelioma' - I had always read that it was one of the highest paying keywords. It was accepted by Sedo with no problem.

Anyway every day I take a look to see the elusive massive payment, true it only averages 1 hit every two days, but I thought maybe within a month the jackpot would come. Low and behold I have just got my first click-through, guess how much I have earned from this gold plated keyword - 0.23 Euros!

Is there any sense, rhyme, or reason to the Sedo payment system?

PeterMan

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Last week I registered Cancer.St and pointed it at Sedo. Obviously the keyword I selected was 'mesothelioma' - I had always read that it was one of the highest paying keywords. It was accepted by Sedo with no problem.

Anyway every day I take a look to see the elusive massive payment, true it only averages 1 hit every two days, but I thought maybe within a month the jackpot would come. Low and behold I have just got my first click-through, guess how much I have earned from this gold plated keyword - 0.23 Euros!

hehe... I hade a few Mesothelioma domains and I developed one and parked the other two. I was able to get some traffic to the developed site and I think the highest paying click was about $0.35... And for the parked pages I was getting about $0.10...

:disappointed:

msl

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
it was 22 months ago... :disappointed:

get some of your own ads on your own pages paying BIG affiliate bucks... then the keywords wont worry you so much!!!

massive payments are for 5 year old GA users etc!

hint: www.clickbank.com signup and resell!

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

those keywords and many others are not paying as much since everybody and their mother is using them.

the more people use the same keywords, the lower the epc will be.

GT Web

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
those keywords and many others are not paying as much since everybody and their mother is using them.

the more people use the same keywords, the lower the epc will be.

exactly right...basic supply & demand.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators