Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

I want to sell my domain name

Big brand

Reaction score
Hi,I am new in this field.I have a Inspectionanalyst.com
I want to sell this but I can't understand how to sell.It is parked at sedo and GoDaddy.give me some suggestions.

Domain summit 2024

Mr. Deleted

DNForum.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I had not heard of this job title, but I see google comes up with job offers on the name, so that is good, but when I searched seorush, it said 0 searches not only for the term, but for these related keywords and the CPC is 0 too, so how much traffic does it show?.

Keyword
Volume
CPC (USD)

csgo analyst inspect 0 0.00
in-line inspection pipeline integrity analyst 0 0.00
inspection analyst job responsibilities 0 0.00
inspection analyst responsibilities 0 0.00
inspection data analyst job houtons 0 0.00

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi

basically and inspector and analyst have similar tasks,
as they both deal in detailed information relating to consistency and quality or lack of.

therefore, the terms together are relatively redundant

additionally, the phrase is vague, because you have no idea of the specialty that either the inspector or analyst practices in..

ie: production inspection quality analyst

imo....

jrobison

Level 1
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,I am new in this field.I have a Inspectionanalyst.com
I want to sell this but I can't understand how to sell.It is parked at sedo and GoDaddy.give me some suggestions.

Hello - I know your post is from Feb. 2019 but if you are still looking into the selling topic, my advice is to review as many Registrar's and companies you can. Find out their commission rate and whether they have a team of professionals who can assist you along the way. Having a good parking lander on your domain for sale that will attract people to look at it, is key. Epik.com offers premium parking with many template options and sections to add additional custom content.
Check out this as well, https://domaingraduate.com/en/. Chapter 9 is specific to buying and selling domains. Good information there. :)

kevincook

Level 2
Reaction score
Afternic, Flippa, Sedo.com - These are the popular domain buyers. You can try these

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators