Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

I'm Sorry

Status
Not open for further replies.
A

Addictive

ok i've worn out my welcome here a long time ago , but before i do go i just wanted to explain.
im not trying to excuse my behaviour because what i did wasnt right despite what has happend but hopefully this will give you aa better idea.

in the past 4 months i buried my grandad , i hadnt seen him for 1 year up to the time he died as he was in a hospital in spain with serious lung problems. then 3 weeks later my grandma died and both opf them didnt get to see my new born daughter courtney their 1st great grand daughter. i suppose im just feeling regret or hurt , i dont know since their funerals my head hasnt been the same. i start off meaning to pay someone ( i dont mean to scam them ) but when im half way through i always disregard the fact that my credit card is empty and fail to tell the people that. i dont realy know why i do it , but this sort of thing would not have happend over 4 months ago.

i just want to say that ... doberry .. im really really sorry . i didnt mean for this to happen and i wish that i could change things.

Mike, again im sorry . you didnt deserve any of this ..and dont take it personally.

i am really really sorry . your a great bunch of people and i shouldnt have done what i did. i think it may be down to built up aggression / depression inside about my grandparents that has been building up all this time and then suddenly comes out.

im hoping to see a doctor sometime next week to talk about my depression and hopefully will get my head sorted out.

a lot of you wont belive what im going to say next but it is true and for what its worth ( which at this moment cant be a lot)
exactly 1 month from now i WILL return here and will pay you doberry and Mike for what you did for me... i know your thinking " Yeah ok .. whatever" but i will... i really want to fix this but at the moment i cant

for now though .. doberry i would like you to have the domain you helped me to get i will PM you the details for it soon and will give you the account details so you wont have to pay for a transfer . please accept this until i return with the payment along with my apologies.

Mike , the logo you designed for me.. i deleted from my harddrive. but will still pay you the $40 as promised. and hopefully if you still have it you could send me it again once you have been paid.

im sorry for my behaviour here and understand that no-one here will ever trust me again but i have grown attached to the place hence all my aliases as i couldnt bring myself to dissapear.

anyway .. i hope you can all forgive me in time and i hope i can still keep visiting here , if no-one wants me here then pleasee tell me and i'll try my hardest to stay away.

once again ... im really really sorry for all the trouble ive caused

P

President Gringo

soundslike a sincere appology........most people would have just stayed quiet and waited for people to forget.

Hope all goes well.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
huh? what happened :confused:

TexasFilly

RBS consultant
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry about the loss of your loved ones..

If your regarding Tippy<< Mike for graphic work, i can attest to his outstanding work.. always have.. always will.. he's done some great work for me in the past.

Your on the right track with your humble post... What more can we really expect of 'humans' ? Most people wouldn't step up too the plate as you have.

I was not here, I saw nothing and I know nothing of the details you mention.. but I can 'relate' too your feelings.

Goodluck patching things up.

GiantDomains

President
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I got one question for you. When you wrote that thing about your daughter. I take it you were lying too?.

Here I'll refresh your memory.

"I havent been jerking anyone around . i havent been around here for a few days due to problems with my daughter being in hospital."

RMF

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You mean Courtney? She's a new born per the explaination above.

RMF

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Maybe its her, but he said his grandad died 4months ago. The way he worded his post above was that he might have regretted not introducing her to him. If thats the case, then she would have been born months before he posted the thread that I was referring to... I could be wrong, its just all so confusing!.. :D

RMF

A

Addictive

i meant i havent been around here much in the past few days as ive been at the hospital as much as i can

StockDoctor

** Mr. Pink **
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I'd like to see the domain back to doberry along with a post of the whois contact information. You may have problems (and this may seem cold) but so do a lot of people. If you got the time to post here, you have the time to push a name over REAL quick.

This has caused some real damage, and it may be best for all of us to use a little caution in these transactions. I'll be watching the DNF$ exchange a little closer now because of it.

The $40 should go back to Tippy asap as well, and don't be surprised if that doesn't fix things for any future offers from you. I think a lot of us will be watching for this to happen. The group here is super and aside from a couple losers, it's an honest group. But, they are a pretty sharp group that looks to protect its own. Doc

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by stocdoctor
You may have problems (and this may seem cold) but so do a lot of people.

Truth well told.

Fearless

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by stocdoctor
I'd like to see the domain back to doberry along with a post of the whois contact information.

It was a little more complicated than that Doc. Doberry didn't sell him a name, he found him a name to register.

I think sadly this guy is a chronic liar. The last go round, when we uncovered he was the same person that ripped someone else off using a different alias, he vehemently denied it and in the end fessed up but not before he threatened to get his friends to launch a dos attack on DNForum.

Past history dictates that you can't believe a word he says even if parts may be true.

The membership has already pitched in to cover this liars debt to Tippy. It was heralding tribute to the warmth and generosity of this community.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom