Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Indian Domainers Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

freestyler

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
count me in :)

ndtvindia (dot) com (avg 8-10k uniques/month)

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Bipin, Joe, Vek, Ryan, TheHostDir, FreeStyler.. welcome to the group and thank you for being a part of it.
Hope to see you all more active on .in threads and .in discussions ..

Regds

rdthewall

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi all,

This is Kshitij from Pune, Maharashtra.

My only domain that in some ways is related to Indians is - IIM dot net (for those of you who are still wondering what that stands for - it is Indian Institute of Management).

Collecting domain names is my passion - been doing it since last 2-3 years. Something I would love to share -
1. 90% Indians don't use internet.
2. Out of remaining 10% - 90% don't know what domain name is.
3. Out of those who know what domain names are - 90% don't know that a huge business industry revolves around domain names.
4. The remaining 10% who know that one can earn good money from domain name business - 90% of them don't know how to do it or are not willing to take risks.

Ok, enough of the statistics. So the point is, I feel that we all are involved a unique kind of business industry - something which your parents would not even know about. That's exciting!
I wish all of you good luck with your domain name business.

Eager to get in touch with domainers from my own country. Really looking forward to it!

trips262

Domains for all solutions...
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Its really nice to see you all here...

hars

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Here Hars From India

zafuclane

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hi,
i'd be glad to join your Indian group. Im Living in France and my wife is Indian, i meet her in Patiala in 2001. I know well your country and admire a lot your great culture. Also i know that you indians are really clever, and it would me an honour for me to get good advices and tips from you guys about my domains. Im definitly keen to take the help from Indians to make my website around my domains.

regards

zafuclane alias david

wickedcool88

Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey! I'm From blore, India.. Just wanted to know. I'm interested to buy a specific domain at namejet. As you knw, the online money transactions in india is pretty irritating with all those RBI gudelines and stuff, the problem now is, If the bidding amount is less I can use my credit card but for bigger amounts say more than $2000, How do I make the payment?? Namejet doesn't accept paypal. Even if they do paypal in india sucks BIG TIME! Any help would be appreciated. How do indian domainers buy domains over $2000?

rdthewall

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
hey! I'm From blore, India.. Just wanted to know. I'm interested to buy a specific domain at namejet. As you knw, the online money transactions in india is pretty irritating with all those RBI gudelines and stuff, the problem now is, If the bidding amount is less I can use my credit card but for bigger amounts say more than $2000, How do I make the payment?? Namejet doesn't accept paypal. Even if they do paypal in india sucks BIG TIME! Any help would be appreciated. How do indian domainers buy domains over $2000?

That leaves you with only 1 choice - make international wire transfer (as far as I know, you will have to go to the bank and fill out the form for sending the wire transfer).

trips262

Domains for all solutions...
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
or, you can upgrade your credit card limit.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom