Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Invitation.net

cnb123

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Any offers in thread please, not via PM.

90,500 uniques per month
$3.20 CPC
Brandable

cnb123

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
The domain is still available. Thanks for your interest, but looking for a lot more than 250. I also have it listed on Flippa. Thanks.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
I'm seeing "Transfer Service" at Sedo, so what exactly is going on?

cnb123

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I recently purchased the domain off Sedo, looking to resell. I had to prove ownership to list it on Flippa, if that gives you any comfort.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
While I'm 'comforted' by your statement, I only go by what's on the WHOIS. It's also listed for $998 at Afternic, so is that listing by you?

cnb123

Level 2
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That is not me on Afternic, the previous owner had it listed all over the place. I am sure that in a couple of days the whois will be updated, surprised that it hasn't already been.
If you are serious about making an offer in the $x,xxx range, I would be happy to PM with you, send you a screenshot of the domain on Godaddy, Skype, chat on the phone, anything that will alleviate your concerns. Alternatively, wait a few days, and after the whois has been updated, I can send proof of identify. I have exclusively listed it on Flippa, with 'make me an offer' on Godaddy and Sedo. If you see it anywhere other than these three sites, then it must be the previous owner. Thanks.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators