Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Is it normal to have such high conversion rate in affiliate program

Status
Not open for further replies.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi,
i just enrolled for one of the best hotel affiliation program - white label program.

After checking with the afiiliates, they mentioned i can promote website by buying traffic via advertising.
Also, i read in their FAQs , the following method which are legal to promote :
Attracting new targeted users to your site can be done using any of these methods:

- Buying traffic via advertising
- Search engine optimization
- Social media
- Using mobile applications

So, i have bought traffic from various websites like providing 10000 visitors in a month, 25000 visitors in a month etc
None of these sites from which i have bought traffic encourage clicks for leads. Only traffic to a particular URL.

Now today, i can see the earning increasing many folds.
DateNew visitorsLeadsEarningsLead valueVisitor valueConversion value
2012-06-1117137$31.70$0.23$1.86806%

Is it normal to have such a high conversion rate?

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You are buying traffic...but not via advertising.

As for conversion...I would think that this is not too uncommon for a travel site. I know when I look to book flights, I typically will check 3 major airports in my location, non-stop and one-stop, and compare.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the reply.
Yes, i have taken the global traffic targetting the homepage of the website.I think taking traffic to the page should not be an issue as the # of users going inside the hotels and then comparing the prices or actually booking the hotel is approx 3% of total visitors.

They are not in any way taken directly to the booking page or comparison page and no programming is done for any illegal leads.

Said that, i can see conversion happening and it is really getting better. Hope the same trend goes on as
1) People find India to be much cheaper place to travel although having beautiful places and tourism places
2) INR is currently really struggling to $ and is at it's lowest encouraging foreign tourists & domestic tourists

So, I am just hoping the program goes well so i can move my other 15 major tourism websites to this program. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom