1. Welcome to DNF.com™ - Domain Sales, Domain Forum, Domain Appraisals, Domain Registrars
    If you are new to domains and looking to buy, sell and learn about domains then you have come to the right place. DNForum is the largest domain name community on the internet and continues to grow every day. There are over 300,000 domainers on DNForum doing everything from buying domains, selling domains, learning about domains and discussing domains. Take a minute and Register.

Is PKDots changing their format?

Discussion in 'Traffic Monetization' started by sattv2000, Apr 24, 2007.

Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.
  1. sattv2000

sattv2000 Gold Member

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    I have referred a few friends to Parkingdots - they are outstanding as far as payouts and pretty much always on top of their stuff...Unfortunately, it seems that ParkingDots is NOT accepting any new customers/accounts at this time. Is this true? Barbara? Are you guys implementing some new changes?
  2. Dr Nump

Dr Nump Call me Doc ! Exclusive Member

Local Time:
    7:40 AM
    they will , if you have a portfolio generating 20k unique daily .
    Lucky
  3. sattv2000

sattv2000 Gold Member

Local Time:
    4:40 PM
    What I saw in their email was more like 20K daily?! Wow...I wonder how many people with that kind of traffic choose to park their domains? I wish them the best.
Thread Status:
You must be a logged-in, registered member of this site to view further posts in this thread.
This thread is more than 180 days old.