Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

Israel.com, Jackpot.com, Pay.com, Yachts.com, Gasprices.com all going up for auction

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Mauriello

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
As I'm sure you are aware, the following domain names and are going to be auctioned off starting on Friday May 23, at 2PM EST at T.R.A.F.F.I.C in Orlando Florida at the Grand Floridian Resort in Walt Disney World on May 20th – 24th.

It may be beneficial to you and your company to look at the value of owning these key domain names that can be monetized, re-branded, or developed. There are many names valued better then you have seen in a long time and it's a great time to be a buyer.

Please let me know if you are planning to bid and if I can assist you in any way.

Domain Name Auction Opening Reserve

Israel.com 5.5 Million USD * Note- Israel's 60th anniversary -The domain buyer must be Pro Israel.

Jackpot.com 3.5 Million USD

Koran.com 590,000 USD

Pay.com 3 Million USD

Yachts.com 4.7 Million USD

Gasprices.com 235,000 USD

DiscountTravel.com 395,000 USD

DreamVacation.com 395,000 USD

InsuranceRates.com 235,000 USD

Babyfood.com 176,000 USD

Athlete.com 118,000 USD

Constitution.com 230,000 USD

Superstars.com 33,000 USD

Go to: http://marketplacepro.moniker.com/auction/detail.html?auction_id=190 for the complete list and bidding information.

There are 4 Ways to Bid in the Live Auction

You may choose any of the following 4 options for bidding in the upcoming Live Domain Auction:

1. RSVP as an on-site live bidder
If you are attending the conference in person, you are also qualified to attend the Live Domain Auction at no additional charge. To sign up for a for a bid paddle, simply RSVP now using this easy online form and your materials will be waiting for you at the auction door. (Note: Registering as a bidder in the live auction does not take the place of registering for the conference. You will still have to register directly with the event organizers for access to the conference.)

2. Bid online using the powerful SnapNames Live bidding platform

If you cannot attend the event in person, you can still participate in all the bidding action live as it happens by using the SnapNames Live auction bidding platform. You will need to download special software and open a SnapNames account to use this interface. We strongly suggest you prepare in advance and download the SnapNames Live platform at least a few days before the auctions starts.

3. Bid via telephone using a proxy bidder in the auction room

Even if you can't be on site or near your computer, we can still make sure you get access to bid on important domains for your portfolio via telephone bidding. Using this method, a designated proxy bidder will be assigned to the domain lots you're interested in. You determine live on the phone if and at what level you will bid. Note: Due to the coordination required, telephone proxy bidding MUST be requested at least 24 hours in advance.

4. Leave an Absentee Bid with the Auctioneer
With an absentee bid, you provide the auctioneer with a list of the lots you're interested in and your maximum price for each. The auctioneer then bids on your behalf, using commonly accepted increments, up to your maximum bid.

Please also look at our website www.moniker.com to view any of our FAQ's. http://marketplacepro.moniker.com/auction/auction_faq.html

If you have any questions on anything please let me know ASAP and I will be more than happy to assist you.

Regards,
John Mauriello
[email protected]
954-861-3536
800-688-6311 Ext. 3536
FAX: 954-984-0209
MSN: [email protected]

www.Moniker.com
ICANN Accredited Domain Registrar, Premium Domain Sales & Escrow
Services

"Moniker is the first and only provider of Domain Asset Management"

Last edited:
Domain Summit 2024
Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom