Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Ive had good improvement since the 16th Sedo Pro

Status
Not open for further replies.

rh287

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Don't know why some people portfolio revenue has dropped, but I have seen a very good improvent since the 16th. Maybe because I used the free Good Keywords software, maybe because I only have approximately 400 domains.

Free software download: http://www.goodkeywords.com/products/gkw/.

Ian

DNF Exclusive
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

Kirkos

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My revenue also rised for about 17%.
However, that's just one day.
Hope it will be as good in the future.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
How are things now? The spike lasted 3 days for me. Back to paltry lows.

Source

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
How are things now? The spike lasted 3 days for me. Back to paltry lows.

Hey Theo -

I'm still up 40%. Spiked on Sunday at 100%, but back to 40% today.

Based on 600+ domains.

Steve

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Things definitely didn't work for me. To add insult to pain, my top traffic domain now gets crappy PPC of a dime.

wolfis.com

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
i have not had any updates for 2 hours - last update was 11 am est. - i don't think sedo knows or cares anymore.

update : got one of the 2 updates ( low earnings )

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Before the upgrade, I was making more money and my top earners were consistent. Now, those keywords entered the sub-dime realm.

A real shame really - this upgrade devaluated the top earners in favor of lots of crumb-earning 2nd class domains.

fishfinger

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Before the upgrade, I was making more money and my top earners were consistent. Now, those keywords entered the sub-dime realm.

A real shame really - this upgrade devaluated the top earners in favor of lots of crumb-earning 2nd class domains.

I have to agree....a few $30 a day domains going down to $5 does not do any good to total earnings.

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Same few of my top earners r now making 1/3 of what they were making in past . My Account manager said he agree they r underperforming and will optimize them . so lets see what he does .

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

The real issue is ......

I'm sure sedo see's this drop in "top earning" domains revenue dropping to new lows, and rather than them trying to work on our behalf, it seems they are putting the ball in our court to do the work.

If you're making money off me, then YOU should be doing the work to insure that my domains are optimized to the max!

imo

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
3 days now - 3 days past.

domain.com 84 10 11.90% 0.76 € 90.60 € 7.61
Domain.com 74 14 18.92% 1.97 € 373.24 € 27.62 €

Even with more unique revenue is 1/3 now on few top earners.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Horrible experience so far. Beyond ridiculous. Already looking into other options from Fabulous etc.

SedoCoUk

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Theo,

I just had a look at your account to make sure everything was OK. From the looks of things, your daily average in earnings has increased, so I'm confused.

Please feel free to PM or email me so I can show you how you are actually earning significantly more now (and how horrible can that be?).

Kind regards,

Brad
[email protected]

scorpio

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hi Theo,

I just had a look at your account to make sure everything was OK. From the looks of things, your daily average in earnings has increased, so I'm confused.

Please feel free to PM or email me so I can show you how you are actually earning significantly more now (and how horrible can that be?).

Kind regards,

Brad
[email protected]

Brad pm send.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Hi Theo,

Kind regards,

Brad
[email protected]

Brad,

The current revenue is nowhere near that of the first 2 days when the changes went in effect (8/17 - 8/18). Currently, I am making as much as before the changes, with one substantial difference: my top grossing domain's PPC has gone down the toilet. So tell me why should I be excited, when the nickels and dimes are spread across 100 more domains in my portfolio and my high traffic names make less than before?

But I will keep an open mind if you:

1. Fix the broken link for Domain Optimizer so that it doesn't produce an error (at least in Firefox)
2. Explain where my hand-picked keywords are wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators