Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Joint Domain Marketing Venture in Printed Publications

Status
Not open for further replies.

scrsteven

Level 7
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Interested in a joint marketing venture in printed materials? Read on.

Myself and another domainer have developed a way to advertise our best domain names in particular categories in printed publications, and to sell our names at retail prices (to end-users for nothing less than $200). We have decided to initially advertise in the magazines Entrepreneur and INC which will target our ideal end-user: someone who is business savvy but not too Internet-savvy and can see the value in using a great domain name for marketing a new idea.

Register a free account at www.GreatInternetNames.com and then send me a PM telling me you registered at the site and want to read the rest of the details. We will activate your account to be able to read the details of our marketing plan, and then you can decide whether or not to invest in this marketing venture. We aren't out to make a profit ourselves- a little bit of the money is going to the website but the vast majority is going to the advertising. We are going to limit the number of initial signups to 10 for the first term of advertising to test out this project, and if all goes well, then the members will have majority votes on the direction of the marketing plan and the rules and regulations of the group. Additionally, each member will get to feature one service in the Resources section of the site- such as your own personal webhosting, SEO, digital imaging, etc. With this, we can refer the buyers of names to these additional services to get all they need to be up and running on the web succesfully.

I look forward to your response- to get more details and learn how to become a seller, register for free at the site www.GreatInternetNames.com and contact us, and then you will be able to log-in and see the marketing strategy and the terms of service BEFORE putting up any money and deciding if this is for you. This isn't meant to sound like spam- this is a serious venture that we have undertaken, as you will see when you visit our website. This isn't for the little kiddies with portfolios of free .be names :) Thanks and have a great day!

-Steven

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom