Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Just signed up for Pubcon Las Vegas 2009 - anyone else going?

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just sigend up for Pubcon 2009 in Las Vegas for (I think) the 4th time. Anyone else signed up?

This is the BEST show out there for domainers, IMO.

It's $599 for the full conference if booked before 7/30.

This year the conference hotel is Treasure Island, going at $70/night. Circus Circus and Sahara are both down the street and are $25/night. I just booked the full conference AND hotel for just over $700 total!

FYI, I have nothing to do with the conference, just a happy customer. I usually meet several "well known" DNF members there :)

www.pubcon.com

Domain summit 2024

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Why the convention on pubes? wierd... :confused:

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I prefer the african jungle personally..yummy :crazy:

Anyone have a toothpick? :hungry:

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I prefer the african jungle personally..yummy :crazy:

Anyone have a toothpick? :hungry:

u really do like the dirty south , dont you? ;)

does anyone think hairy beavers are making a comeback from the shorn variety? :)

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
no to the conference bi*ch?, or no to hairy beavers coming back in vogue?

or both? ;)

Which reminds me... Sarah Palin has been asked to be the keynote speaker. Her beaver is available and she can see a domain from her back yard, making her an expert.

ck89102

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I just sigend up for Pubcon 2009 in Las Vegas for (I think) the 4th time. Anyone else signed up?

This is the BEST show out there for domainers, IMO.

It's $599 for the full conference if booked before 7/30.

This year the conference hotel is Treasure Island, going at $70/night. Circus Circus and Sahara are both down the street and are $25/night. I just booked the full conference AND hotel for just over $700 total!

FYI, I have nothing to do with the conference, just a happy customer. I usually meet several "well known" DNF members there :)

www.pubcon.com

Pubcon is terrific for SEO and marketing. I went to November's Pubcon in Vegas and will probably go again this fall as I live here. The only problem I had was it was way over my head. :) Great stuff at the show, really.

FYI, The exhibits and lectures are at the LV Convention Center (not TI). And yes, CC & Sahara are "down the street" from TI, but a few miles down. Really to far to walk.

Hey, I'll see you in Vegas.

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I might go this year also but I would like to just skip the seminars and share ideas with other bad ass attendees in meetings...the seminars can be good but the real value is found in small groups where people are much more willing to share what they are doing.

JuniperPark

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Pubcon is terrific for SEO and marketing. I went to November's Pubcon in Vegas and will probably go again this fall as I live here. The only problem I had was it was way over my head. :) Great stuff at the show, really.

FYI, The exhibits and lectures are at the LV Convention Center (not TI). And yes, CC & Sahara are "down the street" from TI, but a few miles down. Really to far to walk.

Hey, I'll see you in Vegas.

Circus Circus is 1 mile from the Convention Center, and 1.4 miles from Treasure Island. That's an EASY 15 and 25 minute walk, respectively.... and faster to walk than find car, move car, park car, walk to main building in each case. I've done these walks every year, and November is great walking weather in Las Vegas. It's definitely worth the $200+ saved, and you'll WANT to get some exercise after sitting all day every day.

I might go this year also but I would like to just skip the seminars and share ideas with other bad ass attendees in meetings...the seminars can be good but the real value is found in small groups where people are much more willing to share what they are doing.

I found just the opposite, with the exception of Google's Matt Cutts discussions. Just about everything out of his mouth has proven to be total BS.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Which reminds me... Sarah Palin has been asked to be the keynote speaker. Her beaver is available and she can see a domain from her back yard, making her an expert.

im sure you could have the conference in her beaver :smilewinkgrin:

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I found just the opposite, with the exception of Google's Matt Cutts discussions. Just about everything out of his mouth has proven to be total BS.

Huh? You haven't found value in small groups or in one on one meetings?

Poker

Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
course it all depends on who you hang out with :)

democrat

Level 7
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
I am going. I think this is my more my alley..

Focus

Making Everything Click
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
We are all going to hell if we don't change our evil ways. :evil:

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators