Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

keywords

Status
Not open for further replies.

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just started parking with Namedrive today. My portfolio is mainly real estate related, I get paid 2 cents for clicks that Sedo pays $1 for, how come? Also anyone know good keywords in that field that work better than a 2 cent click for real estate?

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi there Domainah,

I've had a look at your account and the issue seems to be two-fold:

1. The clicks are only from today, so their revenue has not been updated yet. Unlike Sedo, we do not pay a value based on historical data per keyword, we pay what Google actually pays us for the click itself. For this data, we have to wait until we receive the updated earnings data from Google. This is mentioned at the bottom of all ND stats pages and at the top of the ND forum here in a sticky thread.. You will be able to see the true value of the clicks when the update takes place tomorrow around 13.00 EST. The values you are currently seeing are the default click values for the clicks from the US ($0.11) and the 'Other' region ($0.02)

2. This is an issue we've seen with several new accounts: when the DNS are changed over, the first clicks on the domains seem to be from a bot which tracks DNS changes and then visits the newly-parked page. Bot clicks often show the characteristics visible on your pages - i.e. 1 view, 1 click and 100% CTR. The first clicks on an account often look like this because of these DNS tracking bots. As they are constantly chaning their IPs and how they identify themselves, they're hard to keep track of, but I've asked tech to see if they can get the one that appears to be clicking your domains.

I hope this goes some way to explaining the situation. Let me know if there's anything else I can do.

Ed

JayB

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How Much Would I Get For Parking 11 Domains With NameDrive?

Im Currently Getting $1.59 From Sedo.. Would This Be Higher At NameDrive

Regards, JMD

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Ed, Thanks for the info. I will observe how the payout changes before moving more domains over thanks.

lyndonmaxewell

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
How Much Would I Get For Parking 11 Domains With NameDrive?

Im Currently Getting $1.59 From Sedo.. Would This Be Higher At NameDrive

Regards, JMD

you have to test it physically to find out, dun you.

typist

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
...Unlike Sedo, we do not pay a value based on historical data per keyword, we pay what Google actually pays us for the click itself...

As far as I understand Sedo is following in ND's footsteps, and now pays a percentage of real earnings (there's quite a bit of noise related to this and other changes in the current threads in the Sedo-subforum).

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom