Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

.KIDS.US just on the news !

Status
Not open for further replies.

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
They'll have tonights news updated on the site tommorrow..

http://kare11.com

Kind of floored me ..wasnt paying attention then heard "kids.us " caught the last part .."ready within the year "

I think well see it in a matter of months.. Neustar is basically ready ..

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've been seeing it all over Bid. It is getting widespread play. If you were paying for that much air time for a product on print, radio and TV coast to coast the cost would run well into the millions of dollars - and I mean just for the last couple of days worth of exposure for .US alone.

It will remain in the news because Bush still has to sign it, then there will be news of implementation. There will be more publicity than Neulevel could have ever afforded to buy. The only thing between .us and widespread acceptance is market awareness. That is increasing everyday. I am quite amazed that a lot of people are totally blind to what is going on, but I am also glad they are so I can keep uncovering and locking up the remaining gems while they sleep. I love it!

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I just emailed KARE11 ..they are THE major news station in Minnesota..

If you goto their site you see a "KARE about KIDS " page

http://kare11.com/safety/rules.asp

I asked if they could provide the story on that page where everyone could read it.. it's their "we KARE about your kids " on the internet corporate thing.. it would be a great addition for them leading parents to the new address...

I'll post as soon if they email back..

bidawinner

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I am been saying this for the past 2 months DUKE..

Once you imprint them ..then that will be the standard for that generation.. we'll see .. but it sure looks like thats where it's headed..

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
This is something a lot of people fail to understand. When .info and .biz rolled out that was big news in the domain community but almost completely ignored by the powerful general media. Kids.US is giving .US free coverage coast to coast in all media at no charge. As I said Neulevel doesn't have enough money to BUY that kind of pubicity. The publicity for it will continue for at least the next year on TV, newspapers, magazines, the internet. A year or two at the most from now there will be few people in America who do not know exactly what .US is.

mole

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hmm, I wonder how much media.us is worth.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I knew you would ask that question! Ask me in 5 years - I think I'll know the answer by then! :)

wohl

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Duke of Earl
I've been seeing it all over Bid. It is getting widespread play. If you were paying for that much air time for a product on print, radio and TV coast to coast the cost would run well into the millions of dollars - and I mean just for the last couple of days worth of exposure for .US alone.

It will remain in the news because Bush still has to sign it, then there will be news of implementation. There will be more publicity than Neulevel could have ever afforded to buy. The only thing between .us and widespread acceptance is market awareness. That is increasing everyday. I am quite amazed that a lot of people are totally blind to what is going on, but I am also glad they are so I can keep uncovering and locking up the remaining gems while they sleep. I love it!

You should also be thankful for the nexus conditions, this is the main reason why there are fewer .us registrations than .info / .biz. I'd have registered a thousand or so domains myself at the launch if I'd been lucky enough to be born American.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Good point Wohl - one that hasn't really been talked about a lot. Due to the sheer size of the US market I'm sure there would be a lot of overseas players without the nexus rules (even though some seem to be getting around them. Could have their domains challeneged and lost though).

.com.net.org

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I'm waiting for .us launch and not registering any of them. Searched hundreds of available 3 letters.

Duke

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by .com.net.org
I'm waiting for .us launch

You're waiting for the .US launch?? :confused:

I don't know how to break this to you, but .US launched 7 months ago.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom