Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Linkbuilding Help

xaster

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi All,

I have recently re-designed my portfolio site to add new functionality and some more design flair. Feel free to check it out at oydomains.com. Since launching the site back in 2013, I have never received that much traffic, despite producing a lot of content (as you can see in my blog/ articles and domain product pages), optimising SEO and my attempts at linkbuilding.

I believe that my site SEO is good and relevant to both product and article content, however I need to develop my backlinks to help improve my rankings in Google.

My rankings are relatively good in Bing and Yahoo, but not much traffic comes through them.

So, I have been researching linkbuilding strategies and there seems to be a lot of people out there giving different ideas about what works and what doesn't. It is this that I find confusing and could do with your help or advice on what linkbuilding strategies and some suggested actions could work for me?

Thanks in advance.

David

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom