Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Daily Diamond

fixed price LLL.com's and LLL.net's: UOQ.COM YRV.COM YVJ.COM BCV.NET DEQ.NET JCF.NET WEE.NET

Fixed prices set for the domain(s) listed in the original post.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Domain Summit 2024

Coldforce

Coldforce.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Backup buyer on bcv, lmk

Last edited:

montel

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry vikrantjain22, offer by pm beat you.

vikrantjain22

Vik
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry vikrantjain22, offer by pm beat you.

I posted SOLD at BIN 3 days ago and now after 3 days you are mentioning that the name has been sold by PM.

You have been ignoring my SOLD post for the last 3 days although you signed in the Forum each and every day according to the last visited time stamp in your profile

Its not proper business ethics to ignore for 3 days and then sell to someone else just because you received a higher offer later on

vikrantjain22

Vik
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
1. This is fixed price section
2. You stated "Post SOLD in this thread to buy. "

You Must honor whoever posted Sold from the thread.

As I had suspected Montel sold the name to another person who offered him a bulk deal after I posted sold in the thread and is now going back on the deal.

According to the new buyer, whom I wont name, who just sent me a PM accepting the fact that Montel did sell him the name. Earlier in the day I had received a PM from the same buyer offering me a higher sum for the name since I had already posted SOLD in the thread.

There was no communication from Montel for the last 3 days although he logged in the forum each day according to the Last Visted time stamp in his profile.

Did it really take him 3 days to figure out that someone had sent him a higher offer by PM before me.

Speaks volumes about the business practice and ethics of the seller

montel

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I had accepted the offer previously. Feel free to buy another domain.

Castion

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would suggest a negative Itrader so people can know not to deal with this character in future..

vikrantjain22

Vik
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Sorry, I had accepted the offer previously. Feel free to buy another domain.

This is blatant lying

Backup buyer on bcv, lmk

Last edited by Coldforce; Yesterday at 03:07 AM.

User ColdForce posted Sold on BCV.net and another name yesterday and then later edited his post to mention himself as the backup buyer
The Forum Software sent me a mail as soon as he posted SOLD and then later in he edited the post to mention himself as the Backup buyer

If he was the First Buyer of BCV.com and he had already sent the PM to you HE WOULDNT mention himself as the BackUp Buyer. He did that since he saw that I had already claimed the name and since he was second he mentioned himself as the backup buyer

He also sent me a PM immediately yesterday asking to pay me $700 for the name, in the process making an easy $100, which he claimed as easy money

Post SOLD in this thread to buy.

Last edited by montel; Yesterday at 03:40 PM.

Also according to your own posting all offers were to be made in the thread and I claimed the name in the thread

Even if for a moment I was to believe that his offer to you as earlier than mine did it really take you 3 days to come to this conclusion based on time stamps and then after 3 days you announced that you got a better offer earlier to my offer.

All this clearly shows the kind of unethical person you are and clearly reflects your attitude to your forum reputation for a mere $100 better offer.

I hope Admin BANS people like you

All this clearly reflects that

montel

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I have actually sold it to Coldforce for LESS than your offer because I accepted his offer first. I am not making any extra money from this. Had I gone back on accepting his offer to take yours he would be angry with me instead. As far as his messaging you with another higher offer goes, I am not happy about that and knew nothing about it.

I am sorry this didn't work out for you and wish you all the best in the future.

ecomindia

e-commerce.in
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
hi mate,
so you accepted offer via PM.. not thread.
if its true, then coldforce can justify your statement.. with date/time stamp.. .thanks

but still that confuses me - why he offered a higher deal to vik later? why the thread rules of posting sold were not follwed ? why it took 3 days for u to decide the buyer although u loggin every day.. fw thing that i think will reuqire your attention to answer..

it's not a BIG deal money-wise, but it's a BIG deal ethic-wise.. thanks

montel

Level 4
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I would have loved nothing more than people posting SOLD in this thread. Unfortunately in my experience almost ALL of the offers have come by PM, usually serial low ballers who are embarrassed to state their 'offers' publicly.

Again, Vikran feel free to hit me up if you want any of the other domains. Ecominda, thanks for showing and interest in my thread.

Coldforce - can you attest to the offer time and date?

hi mate,
so you accepted offer via PM.. not thread.
if its true, then coldforce can justify your statement.. with date/time stamp.. .thanks

but still that confuses me - why he offered a higher deal to vik later? why the thread rules of posting sold were not follwed ? why it took 3 days for u to decide the buyer although u loggin every day.. fw thing that i think will reuqire your attention to answer..

it's not a BIG deal money-wise, but it's a BIG deal ethic-wise.. thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom