Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

closed loanstork(.)com toystork(.)com

This thread has been closed by the original author or DNF staff member.
Status
Not open for further replies.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
loanstork: i thought this name had good potential branding value to an end user, and is obv. a financial dn which is good right?

looking at dnsaleprices for last 12 months i found what i thought may be similar names that sold $xxxx:

loanwizard.com
loangroup.com
loanexecutive.com
loanwarehouse.com

then a couple that only sold for $xx:

loanquery.com
loaninvestigator.com

my questions are, do you think loanstork is more comparable to the first set of names or the second, or does it fall somewhere in between?

and also, do you think the difference in the above sale prices was partially due to the former having traffic and already ppc rev./or developed,.. and the latter being either new regs or undeveloped w/ no traffic? or do you think simply the latter two names are just crappier names and that is why they didnt sell as high?

as far as the branding potential. .. what would a loanstork do u ask? ... deliver loans to needy couples w/ bad, little or no credit :eek:k: picture a stork carrying a diaper full of cash. :) i think this would be superb branding for a developed loan site.

for toystork obiously the same thing could be said, but also consider that toystork is typo of toystore and toystory

thanks for all feedback! :eek:k:

domainah

DNF Addict
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I think the chances of an enduser wanting either of those names is very small to none. I think both names are not as good as loaninvestigator that you referred to. While I dont think these domains have any value to resellers, I wish you the best of luck of an enduser maybe do coming around.

hapgroup1

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Now see how hard was that answer? I don't think it was that tough. domainah......you are full of hot air and well....you are gay too. I say sell it for $xxxx then email the dumbass that you did it. Good luck man, I think you have a good one!

thevirtual

Level 10
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I don't see any value in these domains. The domains you mentioned as examples are much more relevant terms. These domains are not generic terms and not very marketable in my opinion.

HomerJ

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks everyone for the feedback. even tho it was negative, i like to hear honest appraisals, and now i know better for the future. i honestly was thinking that xxxx was overpriced but woulda thought i could get at least xx if not low xxx, but obviously i am still learning what makes a good name.

did hapgroup get banned for the above post? :lol: it was pretty rude and ridiculous.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators