Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
  • You must be a member of DNForum for a minimum of 30 days and have contributed to the community prior to being allowed to post an offer or create a new discussion of an affiliate program. This notice will disappear when your account is eligible.

You may also contact support if you feel you are receiving this message in error.
Domain summit 2024

Looking for affiliates for my site, but don't know where to start. Any pointers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bobbigmac

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi guys. Long time reader, never posted before today though :)

I run a site selling tools and services to professional photographers, I have an affiliate programme which pays ~20% (some sales are 20% of the gross, some 20% of the net depending on whether they buy crowd-sourced or professionally fulfilled services, the latter being high-value services) and I'm just about to launch some new stuff too so I'm looking for a way to promote my affiliate programme. I have a problem though because I don't sell discrete units the earnings are often in many low-cents transactions so it doesn't really fit under services like ClickBank/CJ etc.

I'm hoping you guys have some ideas about how I can promote it since I'm looking to expand the userbase (have a couple of thousand photographers using the site at the moment, but only a few people have thusfar made use of the affiliate programme), or tell me if even mentioning it here is a no-no.

Thanks, any input appreciated :) Bob

zmonster

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Have you already submitted your site to large affiliate-program directories as well as any sites that are specifically for photo affiliates? It's one thing.

bobbigmac

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
That's the problem, I literally don't know where to start... I can't find any sites for photo affiliates. I google for that type of thing and all I ever get is forums and sites talking about CB and the like. Can't find anything specifically for people who affiliate to my type of service.

kiempinon

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Best way to recruit affiliates is to just sell your product to happy customers within your niche, then entice them to your affiliate program.
There are lots of mobile marketing platform available ,but i used Login - Unmatched Solutions Pvt Ltd and also used geenapp for best cpa offer.
Unmatchedapp is a mobilemarketing platform for affiliate and advertisers focused on mobileapps with offer best cpa offer site.
paying small fees to for a service to submit your program to the major directorie

infinite

Level 2
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
You should look into 2nd or 3rd tier CPA networks that could manage your offer and broker it to trusted partners. PM if you need any help with this.

ulterios

Don't look back, it's confusing!
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
You might want to get in touch with @Jilo here, he's into photography as well as domains so he might be able to help you out since he is familiar with both fields.

Tien1

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Try affiliate.com they have great offers in all verticals also native ads widgets too.

ashiqsmi

Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Hey,

You can use Photobucket or istok for your photograph. You can make money from there.

Commerce

DNF Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It has been a very long time since I've looked at the affiliate marketing space, however ShareASale.com is still alive and might be a good starting place to at least look at how affiliate marketing programs work. If memory serves, they were quite price competitive.
-Commerce

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I recommend: ShareASale.com

DomainBELL

DomainBELL.com
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
LOL...

I never bother to check the dates...

It would be nice if the Forum was more ACTIVE...

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom