Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Looking to buy tech domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

safin

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Found what i wanted. Thanks to all those who responded.

Last edited:
Domain summit 2024

toria

Lifetime Exclusive Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
PM on the way

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Don't waste your time guys... he's a none payer... I offered him QTECHS.com for $500. He asked me if I was willing to negotiate. I told him yes. He then offered $350- I told him I accepted his offer and sent him Paypal details then he never contacted me or came back on to Dnforum since then. I emailed him, no answer. I tracked him down on np, I saw that he has frequented that place everyday and was simply unprofessional enough to not contact me. I told him I would leave negative feedback which I have done.

safin

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Without even once confirming that i will buy the domain, if you want to assume anything, be my guest. I only negotiated with you via pm on whether you would be willing to lower your price if i do decide to buy your domain and as you might have seen, it was a multiforum post. If i had confirmed that yes, am buying the domain and will send payment asap, and then backed out, i would agree with your logic. Your itrader is valid if i did any transaction with you, which in this case i never did. I have had a look at dnforum rules and nowhere is it mentioned that negotiating on price is akin to saying "sold".
8. Complete your sales! If a member posts "sold" or PM's that he/she will buy your domain, website, service, etc., please attempt to complete the sale in a timely manner.

Apart from that, i am not a domainer, i come here only when i am looking for advice on a development of a domain or for buying one and since i got what i wanted elsewhere, i was not frequenting this place. I do accept that i should have updated this thread earlier and it was a mistake on my part not to do so.

BostonDomainer

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Please save your tired excuse. I emailed you... no response. You only responded when I tracked you down on Namepros with my intentions on leaving negative feedback.

You say you're not a domainer... ok that's totally fine... but you're buying names off Sedo and domain forums which means you are at least astute and knowledgeable in factors of domaining and how negotiations work. I said my price was $500... you said lets negotiate... I said ok... you offered $350... I said I accept and sent you paypal info....

That is simple offer, counter-offer, and acceptance by me. It's valid on Sedo (the site you use) and all other brokerage houses so why would it not be valid here on a respectable and professional forum as Dnforum? Your logic and unprofessional excuse does not and would not withstand the scrutiny of members and rules of this forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom