Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

appraise Lovefirstclass.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

sunny04

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Please can someone from this forum appraise this domain name.

Domain summit 2024

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not so excited about this, sadly. "Love first class"...don't get the point. Use case that springs to mind is first class seats for flights, your market is pretty restricted for that, few customers. Little value, in my view

sunny04

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Not so excited about this, sadly. "Love first class"...don't get the point. Use case that springs to mind is first class seats for flights, your market is pretty restricted for that, few customers. Little value, in my view
Agreed! The target audience for the keyword "first class seats" is few but here we are referring to the best and most expensive accommodation you will get in a ship, train or aircraft and the demand for first class travel has grown significantly in some parts of the world like Asia pacific. The audience might be few but the customers are contributing their quotas. And this small segment of airline customers are worth well over ten billion dollars /year.

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I get your point. Still think it will be a struggle, its a premium market. A company engaged in that market will be catering to those specific groups of people, they'll secure a brand better than LoveFirstClass...its just a bit too long. But hey...just my little opinion, see what others think

sunny04

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I get your point. Still think it will be a struggle, its a premium market. A company engaged in that market will be catering to those specific groups of people, they'll secure a brand better than LoveFirstClass...its just a bit too long. But hey...just my little opinion, see what others think
Too long? Well, i see "Love firstclass" as a two word domain name.

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"First Class" is separate. Look on the Emirates website, or any major airline. They say "First Class", not "FirstClass"

sunny04

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
"First Class" is separate. Look on the Emirates website, or any major airline. They say "First Class", not "FirstClass"
Well i checked on the advanced Oxford dictionary and both the noun and adjective were grouped as a single word each.

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Trust me, its First Class. Look on any major travel site...I promise you the vast majority do not pair it, and that is your target market

sunny04

Level 2
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
Trust me, its First Class. Look on any major travel site...I promise you the vast majority do not pair it, and that is your targetAgree

"First Class" is separate. Look on the Emirates website, or any major airline. They say "First Class", not "FirstWell

Trust me, its First Class. Look on any major travel site...I promise you the vast majority do not pair it, and that is your target market
Well a decade or so ago "smartphones" was spelt as "smart phones" but today that has changed.

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score
It was. The difference is: That was then, this is now

jhm

Level 3
Legacy Gold Member
Reaction score

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom