Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

appraise Marijuana247.com

This thread is an appraisal of the domain name requested.

vickyhunter

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Marijuana247.com

- The name speaks for itself
- Highly brand-able domain

Kindly appraise the domain. Your suggestions are welcome.

- Vicky

Pandemic

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Marijuana247.com

- The name speaks for itself
- Highly brand-able domain

Kindly appraise the domain. Your suggestions are welcome.

- Vicky

I'm in the marijuana business myself. I know, pathetic lol. I have the domain lb weed .com and have it forwarded to our weedmaps page.

ImageAuthors

Level 8
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Adding "247" to keywords doesn't always work. (I say that for other people's benefit, mostly, in case they want to go out and buy Sprockets247.com.)

In this case, the suffix makes sense as a business model. People want to buy marijuana at odd hours. So finding a dispensary / dealer who's open at 3:30 a.m. can be / seem important to customers.

I don't follow sales of marijuana domains closely at all. But you should. Today's market will give you your real appraisal. Also look at other people's list prices.

Price yours at the high end of 2-word .COM domains that contain "marijuana" or "cannabis". But price it below the exact-match real world terms with high search volume. And below single-word domains along the lines of Marijuana.net, etc. This should give you a rough idea of the top retail dollar. Below that, selling is up to you.

Domainers should at least offer $100. Don't expect much from the wholesale market, though. There's a big gap between wholesale and retail in illiquid categories.

If you PM me, I can give you links to 5 or 6 data sources that I'd follow if I were you.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators