Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

Market Top Domains with MY money, YOU get the rewards!!! mmmm (.) com etc

Status
Not open for further replies.

GUA

Gremlin
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Hey guys/gals!

I have a proposition for you. A win win situation for me and the selected partner. I am a web designer, and developer. I code PHP, and am venturing into JS.

I have numerous very good domain names which receive a LOT of traffic, or have great potential.

For example MMMM (.) com I have developed into an automatic list your own picture based recipes site, which is dynamic and easy to use!
It basically does what visualrecipes(.)com does, but better, and in a more efficient matter !! I imagine VR makes an absolute load from adverts!

Since creating MMMM 70 members have signed up simply from people visiting it. No recipes have been added. If it was advertised properly it could make a killing.

The opportuntiy here is for a SEO, PPC advert expert to advertise this site as if it were their own. I give you the money to advertise with, you make the site popular, get loads of members, and visitors, get lots of recipes on it.
Cost to you-0, risk to you-0!

Then I give you a cut of the PROFIT. You earn based on what you make. But unlike other opportunities, you cannot lose! You have no risk!

Another available name to develop GUA (.) com
Recieaves 40,000 hits a month, and makes mid $xxx in revenue. Imagine if that was developed and marketted properly. . .

If interested in this, post here with your experience, suggestions, ideas etc!!
Thanks

Soofi

First Come First Serve .iN & .ORG Backorders
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Warning: mysql_connect() [function.mysql-connect]: Access denied for user 'guard18_tclowes'@'localhost' (using password: YES) in /home/gua/public_html/MMMM.com/connect.php on line 3
Access denied for user 'guard18_tclowes'@'localhost' (using password: YES)

I get this error from visit mmmm.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators