Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Mobile Site Designs [Custom Made] Starting At Just $49.99

Status
Not open for further replies.

SEOxperts

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Did you know that more than 82% of the worlds population own a mobile phone. With statistics like this you must be wondering to yourself why you don't have your sites miniturised, making your sites more accessible for mobile users. Although there are a lot of smart phone users out there, there are still a lot of mobile phones which can't handle a lot of sites properly like blackberries. If a mobile user is trying to access your website it could take ages for the website to fully load or it might not even load which can lose you a lot of visitors in the long run. This is where my services come in handy!

I am offering a service to design sites which will be accessible to nearly all mobile users. I can design sites where a mobile user can look at the important parts of your site without having to wait very long for the website to load.

My mobile design of your website will have everything you really want visitors to see and can also include a link to your original site.

Prices start at just $49.99
(Prices vary on the quantity of work)
Design will be completed and given to customers before they pay!

I will be giving a free design for a trusted and well respected member of this forum.

If you have any questions or queries feel free to post or PM me

Thanks

Design of thread currently ongoing to make it look more professional.

George Verdugo

Seasoned Domainer
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Did you know that more than 82% of the worlds population own a mobile phone. With statistics like this you must be wondering to yourself why you don't have your sites miniturised, making your sites more accessible for mobile users. Although there are a lot of smart phone users out there, there are still a lot of mobile phones which can't handle a lot of sites properly like blackberries. If a mobile user is trying to access your website it could take ages for the website to fully load or it might not even load which can lose you a lot of visitors in the long run. This is where my services come in handy!

I am offering a service to design sites which will be accessible to nearly all mobile users. I can design sites where a mobile user can look at the important parts of your site without having to wait very long for the website to load.

My mobile design of your website will have everything you really want visitors to see and can also include a link to your original site.

Prices start at just $49.99
(Prices vary on the quantity of work)
Design will be completed and given to customers before they pay!

I will be giving a free design for a trusted and well respected member of this forum.

If you have any questions or queries feel free to post or PM me

Thanks

Design of thread currently ongoing to make it look more professional.
pm sent

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
When you finish the designs, could you show us the end results either here or on a link? To which devices do you cater?

RustyK

Exclusive Lifetime Member
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I've noticed you have some big names listed such as CNN, INC. Magazine and Yahoo ... did you do them too?. By the way, very nice domain name.

MobileDesigner

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you.
I did not do those designs (CNN, INC, Yahoo, etc), they are there for design critiquing purposes. I do other mobile website designs for large companies but cannot post them yet as they are still in production. You and others viewing the site are encouraged to review, rate and post if you'd like to say your 2 cents on those designs.

http://www.MobileDesign.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators