Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Money.do ~ "for Everything You Do With Money"

mbradford

YOUR.DO
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
MONEY.DO ~ "For everything you DO with money"

www.money.do

$4,995

Payment through my Stripe merchant account, or by bank wire, or by bitcoin, or through Escrow.com at buyer expense.

.DO ~ The New Worldwide Domain For Anything You Can DO!

What Will You DO With .DO?

I'm Mark Bradford with YOUR.DO. In the past 2.5 years, I've sold over 70 premium .DO domains to buyers in 17 countries and many US states.

The demand for .DO domains has been increasing rapidly, along with the values. This domain would make an excellent investment, or would perfect for an end user building a money-related site.

----------------------------------------------

.DO DOMAIN TRANSFER INFO:

.DO domains can be HOSTED anywhere, but they can only be registered and transferred through the exclusive .DO DOMAIN registrar, NIC.DO.

There are no transfer fees. .DO domain renewal fees are $50 per year - paid to the registrar, NIC.DO.

There are NO RESTRICTIONS on .DO DOMAINS. You can own and use them no matter what country you live in. I live in the US and I've sold and transferred over 70 .DO domains to buyers in 17 countries. I've also purchased a number of .DO domains that I've had transferred to me.

Here's a link explaining the .DO DOMAIN TRANSFER PROCESS.

If you have any questions, feel free to email me: info (at) your.do

-

Domain summit 2024

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators