Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Moon.agency

zzzkkk

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
please appraise and share your thoughts about domain of the "future" .... MOON.agency
have a nice day

katherine

Country hopper
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It's brandable (would fit nicely for relationships for example), but the problem is always the same: you have to find an end user who wouldn't balk at an unknown extension. If there is no market, then it's hard to appraise at all. Good luck.

asfas

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Agree with Katherine. Also... with so many options (keywords x extensions) , an end user might prefer to find something for reg fee.

zzzkkk

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Firstly, thanks for your comments and thoughts

I agree with all of the above, people and companies are unaware of new TLDs and options are now countless... I "invested" (or thrown away... time will show) a couple of grands in generic and top edge words (as I suggest my clients when they afford to do in undeveloped areas as "land banking"). But I am also surprised how some new TLDs (.club, .estate, etc) make so easy low to mid 5 figures. What the hell is going on ? Who buys them at last and for what ? Of course these are exceptions while the rule is rather disappointing.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators