Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
NDD Camp 2024

NameDrive - How to

Status
Not open for further replies.

Samuel

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi Eddie,

Is it possible to review/edit more than 25 domains(50) per page???

Samuel

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
And another question so as not create too many threads: is there possible to change a limit for monthly payment (default is 20 $ i guess?!). I've chosen a wire transfer and would like to higher limit for monthly payment.

And by the way: while registering the system does not accept a street address written in country-specific style. I guess it should be more flexible!
Thanks, hookah

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
still no reply.

NameDriver

Level 6
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Sorry. I never ever saw that thread.

I'm also a little slow on the draw at the moment as I'm at Delray Beach and get to spend around 10 minutes a day online.

Samuel, due to the large amount of info shown on the pages at the moment, we don't currently offer the option of seeing more than 25 domains as it would be a big load on the system and drastically reduce loading time. We will soon be offering the option of downloading the data as a cvs file.

Hookah, you can send me a mail and I'll make sure that the limit is increased if you don't want to receive your payment. Alternatively, you can simply not input any bank data and your payment will be withheld until you provide your bank data.

Hope you all have a great evening.

Ed

hookah

Semi-Netizen
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
OK, thanks for the response. I tried to contact NameDriver some days ago but now the solution is clear.
Greetings, hookah

Yojimbo

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Also, maybe I'm missing it but how do you look at your overall portfolio's earnings by day over a period of time? the "yesterday" and "today" totals are useless as they just get changed after 48 hours anyway. I need to see each day for say a month for the entire portfolio combined - not by each name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

UrlPick.com
URL Shortener

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators