Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

NAMEJET.com ~WARNING~ Disgusting behaviour!

rentdn

T_T
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Actually it's the only possible explanation for this story which comes to my mind , I really doubt that anybody from stuff will conact tm holder offering him/her to sell that domain - it's really impossible.

The only thing which is unclear for me is that TM Holder in UDPR notice had mentioned that he/she contacted with NJ or NS ( whatever ). As I know after receiving UDPR complaint registrar should put a lock on that domain at once ( but maybe they received original documents , but by that time auction was already over ? ) .

Whatever I hope that this problem will be resolved , and after reading again all this thread I have to tell that I really think that there is no reason to blame Namejet on this issue ( Though i really do not like them ;) )

Domain summit 2024

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
It very well could be NJ is clear of any wrong doing, I am just stating what I have been told. We still dont know who this person is and maybe worse, he is holding himself out as representing NJ and that is why the complaintant thought it was NJ ?

Id bet 10:1 if this is the case it will lead back to a member of a forum somewhere.

dvdrip

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
As I know after receiving UDPR complaint registrar should put a lock on that domain at once ( but maybe they received original documents , but by that time auction was already over ? ) .

UDRP came 3 weeks after auction was over.

It very well could be NJ is clear of any wrong doing, I am just stating what I have been told. We still dont know who this person is and maybe worse, he is holding himself out as representing NJ and that is why the complaintant thought it was NJ ?

Id bet 10:1 if this is the case it will lead back to a member of a forum somewhere.

One idea would be to check the bidders aliases in that auction and then try to find domains they have won and check whois to find that name.
That could be very difficult though as there could be 100 bidders in there and/or you can't find a domain they have won.

But it would be very easy for namejet to do. :cool:

NameJetGM

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the time Mr. Brown, it is appreciated.

My friend received the paper documentation yesterday of the udrp and it states they the complaintant was emailed and offered the name for sale. It states a name and email address. Perhaps this is an issue you would like to discuss further with the winning bidder. I have asked him to email you the current facts. Is this person an employee of yours is the question, is it someone acting alone ? It is something your company will have to look at and investigate. I will not post that persons name or email here but my friend would surely pass it on to you. Thank you
JP,

Thank you. I appreciate your reply. We would very much like to assist your friend regarding this matter and provide clarity. We operate a very transparent and customer oriented company. We simply have no facts to be able to effectively respond and take action regarding what occurred in this instance. As mentioned in my previous post we will need to gather all of the facts which would include the domain name, registrar of record at the time the UDRP was filed, complainant in the UDRP, and the name of the alleged NameJet employee attempting to sell the domain. We look forward to receiving additional details and engaging directly with your friend who is trying to resolve this issue.

TheLegendaryJP

Level 9
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Mr. Brown, he has been given your email so its all up to him now.

Checking bidder alias is an option but several are made up and do not reflect real names... emails may tie it a person though and I would assume if it was a bidder they would have backordered the name and it isnt easy to get out so once the name is given to Mr. Brown they can look deeper.

radioz

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
I have only bought one name there and it is TM free. That seems like very bad faith to sell a name that has an ACTIVE TM issue. It is bad enough that these guys sell (and even promote!) truly pure TM names but this is far worse.

I was once in a very different business selling radio station and audio equipment. Unfortunately, Attorney Generals offices and even the BBB care very little about what they consider b2b transactions. The attitude was 'that's just business' even where bad checks and outright fraud was involved.

Unfortunately, the 'drop catchers' and sellers have it over us. You are stuck paying them lots of money for names that they often don't even had 'reg fee' investments in. Something is very wrong with this picture.

Domainate.com

Selling Domains
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Any update on this situation JP?

domaingenius

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
NamejetGM ,since you are on this thread can you please tell me why I cannot get your
support to fix a problem that Namejet should be fixing . You sold me a domain name
and yet have not delivered it to me in 3 months. BY DELIVER I simply
mean put it into MY NAME. All Mitchell at Support can say is "look at the WHOIS"
and yes so F'ing what ,is my looking at whois and seeing the whois meant
to fix it ???

See thread below;

Response (Namejet) 10/22/2008 06:45 AM
Hello,

If you go to http://registrar.verisign-grs.com/cgi-bin/whois?whois_nic=xxxx.com&type=domain and do a who is lookup on your site you get this.

Domain Name: xxxxx.COM
Registrar: PARAVA NETWORKS INC DBA REGISTRATEYA.COM NAAME.COM
Whois Server: whois.parava.net
Referral URL: http://www.parava.net
Name Server: NS1.FASTPARK.NET
Name Server: NS2.FASTPARK.NET
Updated Date: 21-oct-2008
Creation Date: 08-jul-2008
Expiration Date: 08-jul-2009

In order to resolve this we must have you contact the registrant on the site. I am sorry for this wait and appreciate your patience regarding this matter.

Namejet
Technical Support
My Support Hours: 6:30am - 3:30pm PST, Tuesday thru Saturday
Out of the office Sunday and Monday

Customer (ME) 10/21/2008 11:57 PM
OK Namejetl I have updated the details including the organisation field
and still it is not updating and shows the old details.

Can you please get this sorted and let me know soon as possible,

Regards

ME

Response (NameJet) 10/21/2008 07:19 AM
Hello,

I would like to have you add in an organization name to the whois so that we can try and force an update of the whois information.

Thank you for your continued patience regarding this matter.

NameJet
Technical Support

Customer (ME) 10/21/2008 07:05 AM
NameJet

The Whois info that I get when I check www.onewhois.com is NOT
the correct info it. Please see below. WHICH whois are you using to
get my details ???

Checking "xxxx.com" in the .com registry whois database...

Found xxxx.com registered via PARAVA NETWORKS INC DBA REGISTRATEYA.COM NAAME.COM...

Checking xxxx.com in the whois.parava.net whois database...

Domain Registration as low as $6.75
Visit: http://www.10-Domains.com
Low Cost-Great Service Domain Registration and Hosting

The Data in Parava Networks' WHOIS database is provided
by Parava Networks for information purposes, and to
assist persons in obtaining information about or related
to a domain name registration record. Parava Networks
does not guarantee its accuracy. By submitting a WHOIS
query, you agree that you will use this Data only for
lawful purposes and that, under no circumstances will you
use this Data to: (1) allow, enable, or otherwise support
the transmission of mass unsolicited, commercial advertising
or solicitations via e-mail (spam); or (2) enable high volume,
automated, electronic processes that apply to Parava Networks
(or its systems). Parava Networks reserves the right to modify
these terms at any time. By submitting this query, you agree
to abide by this policy.

Registrant:

Agent, Whois domains1@demandmedia.com
PMB 368, 14150 NE 20th St - F1

Bellevue, 98007
US

Domain Name: xxxx.com

Bill Contact:

Bellevue, 98007
US
+1.425274066 fax:

Administrative Contact:

Bellevue, 98007
US
+1.425274066 fax:

Technical Contact:

Bellevue, 98007
US
+1.425274066 fax:

Record expires on 2009-07-08 00:00:00.
Record created on 2008-07-14 19:57:00.

Domain servers in listed order:

NS2.FASTPARK.NET
NS1.FASTPARK.NET

Response (NameJet) 10/21/2008 06:55 AM
Hello,

Thank you for contacting technical support.

I have taken a look at the whois information and I find that it is bellow.

(MY INFO DELETED)

According to your account information this is showing as correct. If you have changes that need to be made please go into the domain management page and click on contact information.

NameJet
Technical Support

Customer (ME) 10/19/2008 04:24 AM
NameJet

It is now 3 days and still the domain xxxx.com
is not in my details on whois. Please can you correct this
and let me know.

Regards

ME

Response (NameJet) 10/16/2008 10:30 AM
Hello,

I have resynced the whois information for this domain. If it does not update within 24 hours please let me know.

NameJet
Technical Support

Customer (ME) 10/16/2008 10:06 AM
Sirs

I purchased xxxxx.com through your auction site and still do not
see my details on whois even after 2 months. Please can you correct
and advise.

Kind Regards
ME

Notice that the guy from Mitchell told me that MY information was
on the whois, which infact was utter BS and so I asked him which
whois showed my information and all he did was avoid the question.
Now he has given up and told me its my problem. Is this the customer
service we can all expect from NameJet ?

DG

flamewalker

Level 4
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Namejet really need to get their act together... altho not all that surprised since its 2 of the worst registrars... enom and netsol... not to mention most expensive.

fhaidacher

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone!

I was also victim of NameJet's scams! I was awarded two domains in May 2008 and they took them away from me! Contacted them repeatedly without reply. In February 2009 they claimed that those domains were reauctioned and they never contacted me to notify about this. I found out that their employees can bid in auctions and can also win them. Why don't we join together in a class action suit to finally stop this!!!

Please get back to me with info about your cases (dates, amount that they took from you, other info that could be useful). Please do not send any private information that you consider that might be sensitive. Just let me know how to contact you (either through this forum or e-mail).

What do you think? Let's get them once and for all !!!

:eek:

NameJetGM

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Dear Fhaidacher,

Regarding your recent post accusing Network Solutions, eNom and NameJet employees of bidding on auctioned domains at NameJet, please be aware that NameJet, Network Solutions, and eNom each have company policies that strictly prohibit employees from participating in auctions on the NameJet platform.

We will continue to work with you to handle your specific account issue through the ticket that you submitted to our Customer Service Department.

We appreciate your patience.

PRED

Level 11
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
Dear Fhaidacher,

Regarding your recent post accusing Network Solutions, eNom and NameJet employees of bidding on auctioned domains at NameJet, please be aware that NameJet, Network Solutions, and eNom each have company policies that strictly prohibit employees from participating in auctions on the NameJet platform.

We will continue to work with you to handle your specific account issue through the ticket that you submitted to our Customer Service Department.

We appreciate your patience.

finally a namejet rep on this forum
how about you get your backside down to the other sections of the forum and answer some long unanswered problems and questions.
frankly your customer 'service' stinks IF you EVER get back
i won a domain at namejet , im still waiting 9 months later for it. you never got back after dozens of emails, messages, i had to get in touch with netsol, they just fobbed off with excuses and said will get in time, its in another 'folder'
netsol and namejet come from the same sewer as registerfly imo
nothing personal to you, but your company STINKS

fhaidacher

Level 1
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Thank you so much for your support SIKHboy! This proves my point! I am glad that I am not the only one! Again, as we say in our country, unity builds the strength! I will not stop until I get my domains back. It seems that they somehow feel threatened now, so they are moving their backsides around. The last thing I heard from them is that they are doing everything possible to get my domains back.

You cannot imagine the amount of poison I felt running through my veins when trying to make these people react! For months on end!!! Receiving their claim that my domains were reauctioned months before they continued to ask for my identity documents made me completely sick! This drove me to contact almost every single authority there is out there and seek professional advice. I got determined to let every soul on the web know what these people are doing. So, guys, I think there is a real chance that we may solve your cases too - our cases - so please share them with us in this thread. This is getting hot!

Hi PRED!

Can you share with us some details of your story? I mean, you nailed the point right on! Maybe we can remind those people of your case, too. If they continue to suffer from amnesia like in the past, we can get their memories back very quickly through a class action.

Theo

Account Terminated
Reaction score
Could you please give us some more details about what happened? Did you pay for the domains, they ended up in your netsol account and months later they were taken away for non-payment?

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

Our Mods' Businesses

Free QR Code Generator by MerchArts
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators

Top Bottom