Enjoy unlimited access to all forum features for FREE! Optional upgrade available for extra perks.
Domain summit 2024

Need Advice On Selling A Premium Lll Domain

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galxie

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
thanks

Last edited:

Top_Domains

Level 3
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
Hi,

You should target both ways... if possible you can also contact them through phone too.. You need to use all methods to attract Buyers.

Thanks

Biggie

DNForum Moderator
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
if, you had a "premium" LLL domain and assuming it's in .com, then you'd be getting offers to buy it and wouldn't have to solicit the .net or .org owners.

additionally, you'd have more leverage with incoming offers, than trying to sell your domain to those who haven't previously expressed an interest.

finally, if you do go the solicitation route, include a BIN price.

imo...

Galxie

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score

Last edited:

icedude

Level 7
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If it is a big company I would let them come to me or let a Broker with the proper contacts handle it. Medium sized company, I would try to get in contact with a C or VP level exec. If a small company, I would not waste my time offering them a "premium" LLL.com.

RTM.net

Level 8
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
If it is a big company I would let them come to me or let a Broker with the proper contacts handle it. Medium sized company, I would try to get in contact with a C or VP level exec. If a small company, I would not waste my time offering them a "premium" LLL.com.

I would essentially echo that strategy, if you're not in a hurry to sell. The larger the end-user organisation that may buy it, the longer the transaction may take (due diligence on their part, their internal processes, etc) but the $$$ will be significantly higher than if you deal with someone who has far less decision-making ability for higher value deals.

Gerry

Dances With Dogs
Legacy Exclusive Member
Reaction score
I cringe when I read threads like this. Especially since so many URDP's are based on someone contacting the company to sell a domain, essentially attempting to profit off of their name.

Galxie

Level 5
Legacy Platinum Member
Reaction score
My domain was registered way before any company with similar letters even thought about going into business @ Gerry
I think I will just let it sit, until someone makes a offer.
thanks everyone for the advice

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Rule #1

Do not insult any other member. Be polite and do business. Thank you!

Sedo - it.com Premiums

IT.com

Premium Members

AucDom
UKBackorder
Be a Squirrel
MariaBuy

New Threads

Our Mods' Businesses

URL Shortener
UrlPick.com

*the exceptional businesses of our esteemed moderators